Is there any way to fix inward gonion?

le samourai

le samourai

Iron
i still have some angularity, and it looks alright as long as the jaw is defined, but i know that if i had a straight or outward gonion it would look much better.

What are the ways to fix that?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28896
You will never have outward gonions, impossbile, totally.
Although you could get implants to give an ilusion of outward gonions, anteriorly. Although from below it will still be obvious that your gonions aren't outwards.

• +1
Reactions: le samourai
Although you could get implants to give an ilusion of outward gonions, anteriorly. Although from below it will still be obvious that your gonions aren't outwards.
I got visualy outward gonions with fillers while I naturaly have inward. And it was obvious they were outward

• +1
Reactions: the MOUSE, le samourai and Deleted member 28896
I got visualy outward gonions with fillers while I naturaly have inward
Temporary and high possibility of migration.
Fillers are only solid if you're totally broke and just wanna slay for a couple months, I respect it though.

I just need straight, but i can handle the little inward, not a big deal, thanks anyway. And would a beard make my jaw appear better?

I got visualy outward gonions with fillers while I naturaly have inward. And it was obvious they were outward
howd u plan, talk to surgeon? arent u scared of uncanny risk esp when few mm is all it takes

• JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint
howd u plan, talk to surgeon? arent u scared of uncanny risk esp when few mm is all it takes
Will be alright if you don't go to Cambodia

However the amount of filler should be decided by you not rely on the surgeon