Is there any way to geniunely overcome the racepill?

Kristin

Kristin

I'm death—Straight up.
Im assuming the best way is to move to a liberal area or an area where ethnics are treated with the same respect as white guys, but it's so fucking annoying when white subhumans that I easily mog can get girls by existing.

Angry Jon Bernthal GIF by NETFLIX

I on the other hand have some decent features. I would say I am definitely better looking than the people I know with gfs (although I am not some 8psl chad) so I have a feeling it has something to do with race :feelsrope:

Sorry if anything I said in this thread comes off as me bragging. I'm genuinely not trying to, it's just annoying that people I clearly facially mog can get girls :cautious:. I am in no shape, way, or form the best-looking guy of all time.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member, Gaia262, Deleted member 14312 and 7 others
you must whitemaxx,
bleach skin + surgery for your deathnic features

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member, Gaia262, thereallegend and 2 others
Im assuming the best way is to move to a liberal area or an area where ethnics are treated with the same respect as white guys, but it's so fucking annoying when white subhumans that I easily mog can get girls by existing.

I on the other hand have some decent features. I would say I am definitely better looking than the people I know with gfs (although I am not some 8psl chad) so I have a feeling it has something to do with race :feelsrope:

Sorry if anything I said in this thread comes off as me bragging. I'm genuinely not trying to, it's just annoying that people I clearly facially mog can get girls :cautious:. I am in no shape, way, or form the best-looking guy of all time.
Pm me bro what you looks like, I have quite a similar issue tbh

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
Be attractive the race pill only applies to those who are average or ugly

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262, Deleted member 5180 and Sal
Be attractive the race pill only applies to those who are average or ugly
No bro, it applies if you live in majority white area too even if gl

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262 and Kristin
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8856
No bro, it applies if you live in majority white area too even if gl
You have a point, some people straight up will reject you for being curry/black/Chinese alone no matter how gl

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262, thereallegend, Kristin and 3 others
The only way to overcome race is be chad.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser and Gaia262
Racepill only applies to asians and curries

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Toth's thot, Kristin and 2 others

it really depends on who you want white girls are the most attractive of all races so i dont blame ethnics for wanting them but within your own race would be the best way to go about things

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and Chadethnic101
i moved from white majority hillbilly town to a city with a lot of ethnic people. i have to say my life is way fucking better here

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, Deleted member 5802 and Chadethnic101
it really depends on who you want white girls are the most attractive of all races so i dont blame ethnics for wanting them but within your own race would be the best way to go about things
Nah Hispanics Mediterranean and black girls mog white women tbh

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel, thereallegend, Chadethnic101 and 1 other person
in my opinion kinda but nothing beats a nice white girls body
Black women are known for their Superior bodies jfl hispanic women are the best looking girls objective whites can’t mog this I’m sorry
7F1AE6F8 A614 4323 AF24 E5A30ED5F37D

8E217376 41A5 4B0B A86F 41AE096E696F

938EDA67 9E31 437F AAF6 78B708000BBD

• Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel, thereallegend and Chadethnic101
again its in the eye of the beholder in terms of race but pics dont mean much i just like the look of pale women tbh
You can say for women beauty is in the eye of the beholder to ethnic men too jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5802 and Deleted member 14667
You can say for women beauty is in the eye of the beholder to ethnic men too jfl
kinda but its just preferences for us men women have requirements

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5802 and Chadethnic101
Height, status, and nt

• +1
Reactions: Kristin

None, This Is The Future Of All Ethnics:
hqdefault.jpg

liberal area or an area where ethnics are treated with the same respect as white guys
I've lived in these "liberal" whites cities and found that White liberals are just as racially inward focused as conservatives. It was EXTREMELY rare for me to find mixed race groups on the streets or in bars and restaurants. Whites almost always were with their own kind.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: oldcelloser and thereallegend
but it's so fucking annoying when white subhumans that I easily mog can get girls by existing.
JFL if you think you mog whites as a curry. Curry = instant truecel. Stop chasing white goddesses and know your place in the hierarchy.

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser
money and status (yes both combined) anyone who says just be gl delusional

black - nt + get jacked + dreads
curry/arab - nt + gymcel + fade + fashion
asian - kpop/softboy max

provided the face is at least average, skin and hair is on point then then an LTR / occasional slay is definitely possible

you have to work with your halos too, 'package/niche' theory.

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101
Like you said, you have to locationmaxx and know what niches you fit into.

For men...
Whites can date any race successfully.
Hispanics can date whites, blacks, and their own successfully.
Blacks should focus on their own. But they can get hispanics and bottom barrel white chicks.

Asians, Curries, and Mid Easterners have to focus on their own race exclusively. Even their own women don't want them.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
I've lived in these "liberal" whites cities and found that White liberals are just as racially inward focused as conservatives. It was EXTREMELY rare for me to find mixed race groups on the streets or in bars and restaurants. Whites almost always were with their own kind.
This goes for all races. All races date intraracial most of the time.

• +1
LOL

Last edited:

Yes, fucking kys, and hope if your a Muslim ethnic u end up with 52 virgins, or if Ur a Hindu dindu / Buddhist ethnic you get reincarnated as a JBW bum who sleeps under a bridge, then u can realise he has more SMV than Roshan, Abbas, Kris Wu... COMBINED

• +1
Try to fit in a niche. Blackmax if your a Dravidian or Med/Latinomaxx if ur a North curry

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099 and Kristin
Try to fit in a niche. Blackmax if your a Dravidian or Med/Latinomaxx if ur a North curry
What do you do about your name then? Fraud it? Everywhere? In-person as well as on social media? Harder than it sounds honestly.

What do you do about your name then? Fraud it? Everywhere? In-person as well as on social media? Harder than it sounds honestly.
No not fraud u can't really change ur race jfl. Something like this perhaps. He isn't good looking btw. Looks like shit in the newer tiktoks but u get the point

• +1
Reactions: BrownBoy
skinlighetning + perm

I get your point, but how do you introduce yourself or what do you do about your real name and identity that you're deep down an Indian. Most of the time the guys who pass the looks threshold aren't any less good-looking to an equally rated counterpart of a different more desirable race. It's the fact that you tell them that you're Indian that works against you. It's a failo and negative stereotypes that bring you down or the curry tax. You have to fraud your name/identity too otherwise they associate you with the shit that your race and people of your country do even though you don't associate yourself with many of those things. I had a real-life incident that proves this theory true.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262 and Jason Voorhees
I get your point, but how do you introduce yourself or what do you do about your real name and identity that you're deep down an Indian. Most of the time the guys who pass the looks threshold aren't any less good-looking to an equally rated counterpart of a different more desirable race. It's the fact that you tell them that you're Indian that works against you. It's a failo and negative stereotypes that bring you down or the curry tax. You have to fraud your name/identity too otherwise they associate you with the shit that your race and people of your country do even though you don't associate yourself with many of those things. I had a real-life incident that proves this theory true.
Race just narrows down ur dating pool but in that dating pool of girls that don't mind ur race ur just as attractive.

But I don't believe in coping with imaginary self pride ideals tho. Do whatever you want. Bleach ur skin, change ur name,get contacts. Fuck patriotism it does nothing to u irl.

• +1
Reactions: BrownBoy