is there any way to go from neutral canthal tilt to positive ?

Deleted member 10494

Deleted member 10494

Bronze
title, and negative canthal tilt to neutral / positive ?

jfl at moving to the usa for a surgery

• +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel
idk but
imagine not being born with pct

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: oldcelloser, joeveniro, WadlowMaxxing and 6 others
JFL at PSL autism. CT should be the last thing on your mind unless you’re negative. focus on the good shit

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 10536
JFL at PSL autism. CT should be the last thing on your mind unless you’re negative. focus on the good shit
not really negative but could use an almond surgery, also slight asymmetry from the dominant eyes, but yea in any case i need to travel there and the money too, so it's not before a few years, maybe till i save $15,000 for and surgery

• +1
Reactions: St. Wristcel
title, and negative canthal tilt to neutral / positive ?

jfl at moving to the usa for a surgery
Z0

Z1
Z2
Z3

Z4

Thoughts?

• Woah
Reactions: Treasure223
Idk medial canthoplasty

Or change cranial base angle but to do that you must die do only medial canthoplasty

How? Surgery?
No surgery. Idk myself, people say that it's just angles and such. i.e. no real difference.
I did a lot of things and there are many years between the pictures.

why is going from neutral to positive more problematic than negative to positive?

• +1
what did you do?
Exercise, shower, drastic diet change, mewing, many years(6+), just general lifestyle changes, various supplement copes and nootropics, bonesmashing, skin freezing. I've essentially tried and did everything that has ever been posted. I didn't do any surgeries though.
Idk really?

• +1
Reactions: Treasure223 and Deleted member 7863
Exercise, shower, drastic diet change, mewing, many years(6+), just general lifestyle changes, various supplement copes and nootropics, bonesmashing, skin freezing. I've essentially tried and did everything that has ever been posted. I didn't do any surgeries though.
Idk really?
your eye fatpads def look more fuller and eyeshape maybe a bit better , with what you did it seems legit gj man

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: ungewist and Deleted member 10536
Idk really?
What are the dates of each photo?

What are the dates of each photo?
I've accidently deleted all my photos, and I've tried restoring them, which resulted in losing the picture taken date data. Jfl imagine that...
So I don't really know, but they're posted there in chronological order, first being the oldest and last being the newest. First pic is probably from 2013 though.

Idk really?
Ive read a thread were icing the orbital ridge area makes them more hooded in this thread wdy think?

your eye fatpads def look more fuller and eyeshape maybe a bit better , with what you did it seems legit gj man
Holy shit 2013 i was 10 years old then lmao

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ungewist and Deleted member 10536
  • +1