Is there any way to guesstimate your Test levels?

D

Deleted member 2846

Kraken
I wanna guesstimate mine

High sex drive, high appetite, more energy, stable mood, strong muscles- high T
Low sex drive, low appetite, low energy, moody nature , weak skinnyfat body- low T

• +1
Reactions: toptearmm, Deleted member 2846 and CupOfCoffee
Might not be perfect measure obviously, but do you have an urge to have sex multiple times a day? Or once? Or maybe twice a week? Once a week? Record this in your phone notes and see, when i first came off test i had no sex drive, then it slowly increased as my test levels recovered.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
scream fuck you nigger to the biggest negroid you find if he doesnt beat your ass your high test levels

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, LowTierNormie, Cleftcel and 1 other person
literally sex drive, do you get horny often?

I had a boner every 30 minutes and i'd constantly think about girls. mine was 900ng/dl.

I was taking zinc, mag and eating lots of fat. That's about it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
Might not be perfect measure obviously, but do you have an urge to have sex multiple times a day? Or once? Or maybe twice a week? Once a week? Record this in your phone notes and see, when i first came off test i had no sex drive, then it slowly increased as my test levels recovered.

I got huge sex drive, still i think i dont have big testostone, i dont have ambition in terms of money and i dont wanna be wageslave

• +1
I got huge sex drive, still i think i dont have big testostone, i dont have ambition in terms of money and i dont wanna be wageslave
When I was injecting test I stopped going to school and stopped working, and I went broke cuz i was spending all my money recklessly on dates, gas miles, clothes, drugs etc. High test can actually make you very impulsive and careless if your personality is already in that camp

• +1
Look at you in the mirror... do you looks like a alpha male? no? so it's indeed over.

High sex drive, high appetite, more energy, stable mood, strong muscles- high T
Low sex drive, low appetite, low energy, moody nature , weak skinnyfat body- low T
Basically all the top ones tbh. I have a sinus infection and haven’t been 100% in 2-3 months and I still work out, do Muay Thai, do physical activities. I’ve read that weaker immune system is linked to higher T as well.

literally sex drive, do you get horny often?

I had a boner every 30 minutes and i'd constantly think about girls. mine was 900ng/dl.

I was taking zinc, mag and eating lots of fat. That's about it.
Yeah, I don’t get boners that much (every morning, but that’s all I pay attention to) and I think about slaying everyday even though I’m in a LTR.

• +1
When I was injecting test I stopped going to school and stopped working, and I went broke cuz i was spending all my money recklessly on dates, gas miles, clothes, drugs etc. High test can actually make you very impulsive and careless if your personality is already in that camp

Cool, hope i'm high t, then. I build muscle easy but my body still skinny fat with some muscles. But maybe cause i was fat as a kid?

Basically all the top ones tbh. I have a sinus infection and haven’t been 100% in 2-3 months and I still work out, do Muay Thai, do physical activities. I’ve read that weaker immune system is linked to higher T as well.

Yeah, I don’t get boners that much (every morning, but that’s all I pay attention to) and I think about slaying everyday even though I’m in a LTR.
as long as you get morning wood you won't have below 500ng.

castrate yourself if you don't get morning wood tbh, lowest T trait ever considering most of your test is made at night time and during rem sleep.

• Love it
as long as you get morning wood you won't have below 500ng.

castrate yourself if you don't get morning wood tbh, lowest T trait ever considering most of your test is made at night time and during rem sleep.
I want to be like 900ng/dl and up tbh.

Higher the T is better the immune system?

I want to be like 900ng/dl and up tbh.
eh it's all the same over 800ng tbh, don't go in expecting to get like 1000, that's like the 1% of modern men, the normal is at least 600ng

you're a woman if you have below 400ng.

THE ACTUAL THING THAT MATTERS ISN'T TOTAL T, BUT FREE T AND SHBG, ask to get that tested aswell.

• +1
Look at you in the mirror... do you looks like a alpha male? no? so it's indeed over.
i see an alpha male dark triad future serial killer slayer :love:

• Love it
Reactions: Cleftcel and Deleted member 2227
I'd say it's pretty hard to guess. Not all men get symptoms even with low test. Just get it tested. Gonna do it myself soon.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3962
Maybe this is why I was always sick in Childhood and still do sometimes

:feelswah:
us psychotic AIDSmaxxed future serial killers sure do have it rough :feelswah:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
I rarely get sick. So I'm low T?

Just go get checked retard

It doesnt make sense. You could inject me with e and ill still act high t alpha and have masculineTraits. I think its impossible

I'm gonna guess u to be about 3.50 ng/dl