Looksmax305

Looksmax305

6”2 maxer
don’t think so. low pfl is over

• So Sad
Reactions: needsolution
  • +1
Reactions: Gebirgscel and Pietrosiek
Honestly high pfl with a correct fitting IPD might be the most important thing for facial attractiveness
makes sense. probably one of the most underrated psl features

don’t think so. low pfl is over
Source

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1774 and Looksmax305
You can permasquint to make your eyes seem wider

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2810
You can permasquint to make your eyes seem wider
When your wife of 10 years catches you when for a second becuase you forgot to squint and divorces you

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: jdz6777, Gayalienmax, Deleted member 1751 and 12 others
MSE just separates eyes, its over for lowpflcels
From what I know it increases pfl more than ipd. Too expensive for me anyways so I won't get it

From what I know it increases pfl more than ipd. Too expensive for me anyways so I won't get it
@SayNoToRotting tell me its truth, i will give all my money to get it then

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1774
When your wife of 10 years catches you when for a second becuase you forgot to squint and divorces you
A fear o' mine
Though so far it's successful for me

Basically doctors would make the vertical length shorter by lower lid lift plus hooding to give a better ration of vert vs horizontal length but direct lengthening horizontally is really not possible

No, from Taban himself

honestly, that just seemed like him trying to sell his almond eye surgery, ie a surgery which he knows how to do and make money from very well.

How much is almond eye surgery?

Basically doctors would make the vertical length shorter by lower lid lift plus hooding to give a better ration of vert vs horizontal length but direct lengthening horizontally is really not possible
how much hooding is possible do you think? do the eyebrows need to be reasonably low for this to work and if so would botox work in this regard?

bonesmash and mew!!<3<3

How much is almond eye surgery?
depends how many procedures you get done, "almond eye surgery" is a name given to a combination of different surgeries to achieve a certain look

Anywhere between 8-25k

Yes slit skin next to eye

Not possible for the sole reason that the eyeball has grown in accordance with the orbit in almost all cases of Caucasian adults. Any significant lengthening of the lateral canthus would end up pulling the eye corner out of the eyeball and that's definitely a very bad idea since opening such gap is going to cause various functional eyelid issues (infections, excessive tearing etc.)

BTW, if you ever come across "lateral canthus lengthening" journals in 100% of cases they have to do with Asian patients. This works better in such patients due to the excess skin they possess around the orbital area and contributes to a smaller eye appearance that they're trying to correct. But it still looks disfiguring/unnatural because it causes the appearance I described before

aps-43-311-g008.jpg

• Hmm...
Reactions: needsolution
Not possible for the sole reason that the eyeball has grown in accordance with the orbit in almost all cases of Caucasian adults. Any significant lengthening of the lateral canthus would end up pulling the eye corner out of the eyeball and that's definitely a very bad idea since opening such gap is going to cause various functional eyelid issues (infections, excessive tearing etc.)

BTW, if you ever come across "lateral canthus lengthening" journals in 100% of cases they have to do with Asian patients. This works better in such patients due to the excess skin they possess around the orbital area and contributes to a smaller eye appearance that they're trying to correct. But it still looks disfiguring/unnatural because it causes the appearance I described before

aps-43-311-g008.jpg

tfw ur dreams have been destroyed

tfw ur dreams have been destroyed
It's not a death sentence in most cases though unless if you look like this
t8h59xa.jpg

you can still look good with "average" PFL.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2810
It's not a death sentence in most cases though unless if you look like this
t8h59xa.jpg

you can still look good with "average" PFL.
i have a little bit better PFL than Jared Leto, i guess i will fraud with curtainhairstyle and need to keep my low bf + prevent face widening

i have a little bit better PFL than Jared Leto, i guess i will fraud with curtainhairstyle and need to keep my low bf + prevent face widening
If you have too much scleral show get lower eyelid retraction to correct it, it will make your eyes look longer.

If you have too much scleral show get lower eyelid retraction to correct it, it will make your eyes look longer.
my eyes are vertically narrow, i got very minimal UEE (before weight loss i had almost hooded eyes) + 0 scleral show + good eye color. My problem is literally lack of horizontal lenght. Like Zac Efron tbh

my eyes are vertically narrow, i got very minimal UEE (before weight loss i had almost hooded eyes) + 0 scleral show + good eye color. My problem is literally lack of horizontal lenght. Like Zac Efron tbh
Bad example, he has normal eyelid length. Prince Harry looks worse.