Is there any way to legitimately lighten your eyes naturally or is it all cope?

Try bleach.
(Jews hide this hidden gatekept ascending method)

What do you consider natural?

As long as it dosen't require surgery or drastic changes in your lifestyle. I saw that thread btw and it seemed a lil fishy becaude all of the people in the before/afters pictures already had light eyes they just changed angle and took their picture in light so idrk, im gonna experiment with MSM tho.

• +1
Reactions: bishōnenmaxxer
Im looking for serious answers retard
do not call someone a retard for not taking you serious when you just asked can you change the colour of your eyes naturally YOU FUCKING COPE ASS NIGGA

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: oddian and schizo echochamber
do not call someone a retard for not taking you serious when you just asked can you change the colour of your eyes naturally YOU FUCKING COPE ASS NIGGA
Gtfo here bitch ass its a looksmaxxing forum not a trolling forum.

I'm also coping here but i don't believe there's a way to make em lighter
Any eye color other than mine would ascend me fr..

What do you consider natural?

Just get a bacterial infection and go blind theory

• JFL
Reactions: bishōnenmaxxer
You are the one trolling thinking you can change your eye colour naturally
Its only logical if you can change your hair, skin color there must be something for eyes aswell but if there is no safe option i understand

just get contacts if you want it that bad something that will actually work 😯
Naa well I guess T30 ain't bad I'm just still mad that my school crush from 7th grade picked a subhuman over me bc of his blue eyes ngl..

• +1
Reactions: finn899
Naa well I guess T30 ain't bad I'm just still mad that my school crush from 7th grade picked a subhuman over me bc of his blue eyes ngl..
Ahahhahahhaha fuck i felt this

• So Sad
Reactions: wsada
Contacts are risk free though. I'd rather just wear contacts than risk going blind with lasers or getting bacterial infections with eye drops

Its only logical if you can change your hair, skin color there must be something for eyes aswell but if there is no safe option i understand
bruh you can change your skin colouur because of hair dye..if you dye your eyes you will go blind,secounds you can barely change your skin colour naturally yeah if you take a carotene and carrots you will get a little more orange but thats about it,if you do change your eye colour with supplements it will be doing damage inside the eye 100 percent

Ngl i dont even want blue eyes something like an amber/yellowish color would suit my pheno way more. Something like this
Yza

Contacts are risk free though. I'd rather just wear contacts than risk going blind with lasers or getting bacterial infections with eye drops
Yeah i'll most likely have to settle for this i just need to find a good and realistic brand. All that other laser shit is not worth it.

Ngl i dont even want blue eyes something like an amber/yellowish color would suit my pheno way more. Something like this View attachment 2504413
It's nice,for me anything lighter than T30 would work
Not grey eyes tho they would make me look special and unique but soulless as fuck