is there any way to lighten your eyes?

copemaxxeer

copemaxxeer

:)
My dad has light green eyes and he is a slayer thanks to that (we live in a country full of subhuman brown people), I also have green eyes but they have a darker tone, so most people don't even realize they not just random brown eyes.

Anything? Clothing? Hairstyles? Make up? Some weird diet or substance? (No surgery pls) :soy:

only lasers like yeux clair , which would take a fuckton of sessions and money.And even with that you are left with more like light gray eyes at most, not blue ones. In the future better lasers will probably be developed.

No there isn't any way besides lasers , iris implants /pigmentation or contacts.

If you can manage it, go for contacts.
I have contacts too.
It's definitely a hustle to put them in.
But if you get used to it, it's by far the best and safest option.

Lasers can be harmfull, I've seen tons of reviews from people complaining about it + some even loose their vision.

Last edited:
Turmeric is supposed to inhibit melanin

Hydroquinone eyedrops and neoris

Its the thyroid probably

These experiments show how one hormone can independently regulate different cell types as they mature into their adult form. The finding that thyroid hormone limits the growth of melanocytes may explain why people who produce too little thyroid hormone are at greater risk of melanoma – a form of skin cancer that starts in the melanocytes. But more studies are needed to see if thyroid hormone has the same limiting effect on melanocytes in humans.

In thyroid eye disease the muscles and fatty tissues within the eye socket (orbit) become inflamed and swollen.

Inflammation = increased pigmentation

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and hairyballscel
Its the thyroid probably

These experiments show how one hormone can independently regulate different cell types as they mature into their adult form. The finding that thyroid hormone limits the growth of melanocytes may explain why people who produce too little thyroid hormone are at greater risk of melanoma – a form of skin cancer that starts in the melanocytes. But more studies are needed to see if thyroid hormone has the same limiting effect on melanocytes in humans.

In thyroid eye disease the muscles and fatty tissues within the eye socket (orbit) become inflamed and swollen.

Inflammation = increased pigmentation
Interesting, so how can we improve thyroid for lighter eyes? and too what extent can they lighten?

Interesting, so how can we improve thyroid for lighter eyes? and too what extent can they lighten?
This is if you are hypothyroid.
If I knew to what extent I would need a very long study

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero

Users who are viewing this thread

Back