Is there any way to maximize my last few years of facial growth?

D

Deleted member 21661

You need to commit crime
Title
My forward growth is good but I want to maximize it as much as possible, is there anything I can do to help it? Or is it just genetics

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn and Deleted member 8771
Title
My forward growth is good but I want to maximize it as much as possible, is there anything I can do to help it? Or is it just genetics
Steroids and hgh is the only way none of the other cope

Steroids and hgh is the only way none of the other cope
Wouldn't steroids just give you more chin/mandible and browridge projection as opposed to actual maxillary growth?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20368
I would do Hard Mewing, Fenugreek (great HGH booster) and Face Yoga...

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 23154, Sub0, ascension! and 2 others
Wouldn't steroids just give you more chin/mandible and browridge projection as opposed to actual maxillary growth?

Yeah but it grows your skull if u take it when ur younger. If you start at 18 it's gonna be a big difference. I started at 22

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21661
Title
Test + Hgh, Go and GUTSMAXX and don’t bitch out.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21661
Yeah but it grows your skull if u take it when ur younger. If you start at 18 it's gonna be a big difference. I started at 22
I'm thinking about doing two or three cycles in a 4-year timeframe but I'm scared that my natural levels are gonna flip the fuck up and never recover(jfl at my high inhib ass).

• +1
I'm thinking about doing two or three cycles in a 4-year timeframe but I'm scared that my natural levels are gonna flip the fuck up and never recover(jfl at my high inhib ass).

They will recover lmao I ran 1 gram of test tren and anadrol and they recovered you'll be fine bro promise only guys who don't recover have been on for like 10 years

Only thing that works is test and hgh afterwards it's too late 25 and your done growing afterwards only leg lengthening

Don't talk about this crap in public just do it on the down low

They will recover lmao I ran 1 gram of test tren and anadrol and they recovered you'll be fine bro promise only guys who don't recover have been on for like 10 years
thats a dope ass cycle, anadrol is the shit.

you must’ve gotten really strong off tren + drol.

• +1
Steroids and HGH

would u recommend steroids for a 15 years old boy?
You’re risking a lot, but Test + an AI and HGH are the best things you could do for your development.

I would only recommend it if you had someone supervising you or you genuinely know what you’re doing because you can fuck yourself up hard if you don’t dose your AI correctly or don’t PCT properly especially during puberty this could completely fuck up your development and shut you down.

it’s a double edged sword if something goes wrong you could seriously ruin your growth

There’s also the issue of how prone you are to male pattern baldness because going bald especially early is a death sentence for your looks.

Workout for a year with perfect nutrition and if you’re still lagging behind in growth or your hormone levels are horrible then get on test

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20368 and latino_
You’re risking a lot, but Test + an AI and HGH are the best things you could do for your development.

I would only recommend it if you had someone supervising you or you genuinely know what you’re doing because you can fuck yourself up hard if you don’t dose your AI correctly or don’t PCT properly especially during puberty this could completely fuck up your development and shut you down.

it’s a double edged sword if something goes wrong you could seriously ruin your growth

There’s also the issue of how prone you are to male pattern baldness because going bald especially early is a death sentence for your looks.

Workout for a year with perfect nutrition and if you’re still lagging behind in growth or your hormone levels are horrible then get on test

Yeah bro it's pretty safe as long as you don't have mental issues

Also u gotta keep it on the down low I got caught with roids

All I could advise you to do was to stay healthy and wish for better facial development.

All I could advise you to do was to stay healthy and wish for better facial development.
We are Males, we are Creators because we were made in the image of God himself; we are supposed to do shit, call the shots and at least TRY to change our fate... Only females bitch and complain without taking action (because FEMALES ARE BARELY SENTIENT).

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84
Only roids and hgh work don't try any other crap