Is there any way to permanently straighten/thicken hair as a guy without using a flat iron

yeeyeeslayer

yeeyeeslayer

From bufleks gfs room
spray of sea salt

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
be germanic

• +1
Reactions: crackercel
he's worse in some pictures but oh boy in his good pictures he looks insane
yeah Idk what it is it's something to do with his chin projection

Shave it off bro

Take 10mg of biotin per day. Thickens hair and makes it more lustrous/shiny.

Take 5mg of MSM per day. It contains sulfur, the main ingredient of hair and nails. Also thickens hair and on a black hair care forum there are users who said it made their hair straighter. It has an effect on texture of new hair growth.

I tried these supplements but they made my hair too thick so I stopped.

• +1
Here's black women claiming taking high dose MSM made their hair straighter

• Love it
Reactions: slavicpsycho
One warning though, if you're prone to acne biotin can make it much worse. Whenever I took biotin I started getting a lot more acne then it went away after I stopped.

yeah you can do keratin treatment or chemical relaxing

these should last until your hair grows out

keratin treatment in particular i think you need to have at least some length to ur hair (a few inches) but don’t think length matters for chemical relaxation. but chemical relaxation i think can damage hair and scalp in long run idk

from what i’ve read it’s pretty expensive to get it done by a professional (potentially hundreds), but relaxer you should be able to do at home. but i’d recommend consulting a professional before throwing random shit in ur hair or u might fuck it up and damage it

i’ve been looking into it cuz i have super frizzy curly jewish hair that looks completely retarded, planning to talk to my derm about it at next appointment, my barber didn’t seem to know much tbh so maybe will go ask a diff hair stylist at a salon or smth

• +1
if by thickness you mean density then if u don’t want to neuter urself on fin/minox then i’ve seen some hype around rosemary oil recently but no idea if it’s legit

keratin treatment in particular i think you need to have at least some length to ur hair (a few inches) but don’t think length matters for chemical relaxation. but chemical relaxation i think can damage hair and scalp in long run idk

from what i’ve read it’s pretty expensive to get it done by a professional (potentially hundreds), but relaxer you should be able to do at home. but i’d recommend consulting a professional before throwing random shit in ur hair or u might fuck it up and damage it

i’ve been looking into it cuz i have super frizzy curly jewish hair that looks completely retarded, planning to talk to my derm about it at next appointment, my barber didn’t seem to know much tbh so maybe will go ask a diff hair stylist at a salon or smth
Yeah my sisters and mom get it but they say I can't cuz my hairs too short also i heard it looks retarded if ur hairs short cuz when ur hair grows after the chemical treatment the new growing hair below is curly when the hair up top is straight JFL.

Yeah bro I'm for sure gonna do research before I put anything in my hair

Yeah my sisters and mom get it but they say I can't cuz my hairs too short also i heard it looks retarded if ur hairs short cuz when ur hair grows after the chemical treatment the new growing hair below is curly when the hair up top is straight JFL.

Yeah bro I'm for sure gonna do research before I put anything in my hair
i personally would be fine with doing a light relaxer to go from curly to wavy, so I think it would grow in not too weird but idk, wish there was a way to know for sure before committing to it. if only there was a way to change it at the follicular level but rip.

i personally would be fine with doing a light relaxer to go from curly to wavy, so I think it would grow in not too weird but idk, wish there was a way to know for sure before committing to it. if only there was a way to change it at the follicular level but rip.
bro gene editing needs to become a thing fast lol

yo bro have u found anything ? i have that annoying jewfro too and id like to loosen it a little bit

ive heard henna can straighten hair

yo bro have u found anything ? i have that annoying jewfro too and id like to loosen it a little bit

Lmao I feel you

so u haven’t found anything ?
Well so far the only way to semi-permanently straighten it without a flat iron is chemical treatments like brazilian blowouts or keratin treatment but I'm pretty sure they wear off after like a year or so

i’ve been trying a lot of things to at least defrizz and maybe slightly straighten my hair. seeing some small changes but not nearly to where i want to be. it’s pretty difficult cuz majority of hair products are marketed to dumb roasties and they have feminine scents or zog chemicals in them. one brand that i’ve found I like is Oway, it’s an italian company that makes all their shit without parabens, phthalates, other endocrine disrupting chems. i use their conditioner and shampoo currently.

my current routine:
-shampoo hair roughly every 3-4 days (more leads to dryness)
-condition every day
-use a “hair milk” and argan oil as a leave-in every night (current hair milk I use the brand is Davines, it feels very nice but has an atrocious scent, purchased an oway hair milk that is arriving tomorrow, their products tend to have a nice subtle citrus scent)
-for drying, pat dry with microfiber towel, typical cotton towels can over dry hair and remove hood oils. after that just let the rest air dry

also ordered a pomade and other hair cream from oway to try it for styling since i rly like the brand (pretty expensive but idc ab that), should be arriving soon, i heard pomades can help a lot so curious to see

i’ve kind of given up on chemical treatment or heat treatment, seems too much effort and too inconvenient or too expensive, probably just gonna settle for wearing my hair shorter and doing my best with standard products

my barber did mention he noticed my hair texture improved at recent visit at the very least. my hair still looks like utter shit tho

i’ve been trying a lot of things to at least defrizz and maybe slightly straighten my hair. seeing some small changes but not nearly to where i want to be. it’s pretty difficult cuz majority of hair products are marketed to dumb roasties and they have feminine scents or zog chemicals in them. one brand that i’ve found I like is Oway, it’s an italian company that makes all their shit without parabens, phthalates, other endocrine disrupting chems. i use their conditioner and shampoo currently.

my current routine:
-shampoo hair roughly every 3-4 days (more leads to dryness)
-condition every day
-use a “hair milk” and argan oil as a leave-in every night (current hair milk I use the brand is Davines, it feels very nice but has an atrocious scent, purchased an oway hair milk that is arriving tomorrow, their products tend to have a nice subtle citrus scent)
-for drying, pat dry with microfiber towel, typical cotton towels can over dry hair and remove hood oils. after that just let the rest air dry

also ordered a pomade and other hair cream from oway to try it for styling since i rly like the brand (pretty expensive but idc ab that), should be arriving soon, i heard pomades can help a lot so curious to see

i’ve kind of given up on chemical treatment or heat treatment, seems too much effort and too inconvenient or too expensive, probably just gonna settle for wearing my hair shorter and doing my best with standard products

my barber did mention he noticed my hair texture improved at recent visit at the very least. my hair still looks like utter shit tho
have u tried henna ? i keep hearing it loosen/straighten the hair a LOT especially if u do it often

have u tried henna ? i keep hearing it loosen/straighten the hair a LOT especially if u do it often
Fr? Might have to give it a shot, do you just wash it into ur hair or what

Fr? Might have to give it a shot, do you just wash it into ur hair or what
yeah look up henna/cassia (cassia is a different version a bit less strong) straightening effect on google

u put it on dry hair, wait a few hours then rinse