Is there any way to push the lower teeth backward without extractions?

D

Deleted member 1901

Kraken
This would improve your whole mandible, not just the chin, because your whole mandible would be forward so that your upper and lower teeth fit together. It would basically give the effect of jaw hitting but you don’t have and underbite, and your chin appears more prominent due to retruded lower teeth.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 27772, Deleted member 15854, sub5inchcel and 1 other person
Mewing and good posture fixes everything, even heart inflammation and prostate cancer. I'm sure it can help you there as well.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 23848, Deleted member 1901 and horizon
This would improve your whole mandible, not just the chin, because your whole mandible would be forward so that your upper and lower teeth fit together. It would basically give the effect of jaw hitting but you don’t have and underbite, and your chin appears more prominent due to retruded lower teeth.
can make your mouth area look subhuman though

can make your mouth area look subhuman though
Not in the case where your lower teeth are too prominent. Obviously retruding them would be bad if they are already ideal or too far back

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27772
i also have problem with too muhc lower teeth protrusion

Unedited:
7ADB85DA 3B58 44EF 85FC 65FC8DAED3B6

What I would look like if lower teeth were moved back:
1DADEDBB 4366 4480 8BE5 6D76339A30E7

Looks better in my opinion

good to see more ppl talking bout this. i think just MRA appliance or autistically pushing your lower teeth backwards with your hands lol. maybe proper lip seal suction hold mewing can do it over time also

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901