Is there any way to reccover hairline

Willmogulater

Willmogulater

Gynocel
If norwood 1 -2 ?
I need a detailed explanation on why hairline rece3ds

u can try:

healthy diet (+ no smoking and drinking)
headmassage
dermarolling
minoxidil
finasteride/dutasteride

depends if ur hairline is already 100% bald or just thin. most say its very hard to recover a fully bald spot. if nothing works after 8-12 months u need a hair transplant

• +1
Reactions: Willmogulater
u can try:

healthy diet (+ no smoking and drinking)
headmassage
dermarolling
minoxidil
finasteride/dutasteride

depends if ur hairline is already 100% bald or just thin. most say its very hard to recover a fully bald spot. if nothing works after 8-12 months u need a hair transplant
i have norwood 1.5 maybe my hairline starts high but i can see balding at corners is it possible for me to take measures to stop and control balding also yeah my hair is thinning

i have norwood 1.5 maybe my hairline starts high but i can see balding at corners is it possible for me to take measures to stop and control balding also yeah my hair is thinning
it rly depends on so many things. just try the things i mentioned or at least some of them and see if it recovers. i do 0.025% topical liposomale finasteride rn for 1.75 months and have no side effects. shedding seems to be better as well and i see no further recession but i also still have thick cum etc so idk if it works

• Woah
No

IMG 9636

Hair transplant, and you must be on finasteride afterward.

Does gym increase hairloss?
Hairloss is genetic, you are coping. I coped like this when I started losing my hair. I bought motherfucking pumpkin oil because it was promised to stop hairloss. It didn't and months later I learned that the only truthful way to stop hairloss is to get a perception for finasteride or Propica and take it for however long you want your hair (forever)
I hope you stop coping and not too much hair (life) is lost.

• +1