Is there any way to replicate the effects of laser eye lightening at home?

iamthenight

iamthenight

Iron
Can we do a very mild version of the laser eye lightening with at home devices (preferably without going blind)? I just wonder if anyone has looked into this.

do not be fucking stupid bro. ur vision is the most important thing u can have. having sight and being deformed is infinitely better than being blind gigachad and having every girl in the world

do not be fucking stupid bro. ur vision is the most important thing u can have. having sight and being deformed is infinitely better than being blind gigachad and having every girl in the world
I just want a slight lightening, I doubt I’d go blind unless I do something very very wrong. I’m not just gonna shine random lasers in my eyes, I want to gather info

• +1
Reactions: oppastoppathe2nd
I just want a slight lightening, I doubt I’d go blind unless I do something very very wrong. I’m not just gonna shine random lasers in my eyes, I want to gather info
Are you fucking retarded? You know that professional laser surgery actively avoids hitting your Iris otherwise you go blind. Why tf do you think you can just shine lasers (doubt they will be strong enough) into your eyes for a bit for “slight lightening” when you will 100% be hitting your iris

Are you fucking retarded? You know that professional laser surgery actively avoids hitting your Iris otherwise you go blind. Why tf do you think you can just shine lasers (doubt they will be strong enough) into your eyes for a bit for “slight lightening” when you will 100% be hitting your iris
Avoid hitting the iris, ez

Can we do a very mild version of the laser eye lightening with at home devices (preferably without going blind)? I just wonder if anyone has looked into this.
This is why master should have locked the forum.

Tiktok kids are fucking retarded. Holy shit we need to make people take an iq test before we let them on the forum.