Is there any way to temporarily prevent beard hair from growing?

Kekee

Kekee

Kraken
Without using permanent solutions like electrolysis hair removal? When I clean shave I look the best, but I have to do it everyday because of my dark beard and mogger growth. It's annoying, and still leaves behind a slight shadow.

I know hair electrolysis removal is supposed to be the best for permanent beard removal, but I feel that I will regret it later on when my face becomes oldcel and I need stubble.

So are there any temporary ways to stop beard growth completely? Basically looking for the opposite of minoxidil. Or is it over?

• JFL
Reactions: Babyblackcarrot
Just grow stubble.. you will look probably better.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002
Just grow stubble.. you will look probably better.
I have before. I've done many different lengths too. Some of them don't look bad but it doesn't fit my current look/style and always makes me look worse than clean shaven.

So is my only choice hair electrolysis?

Are you a cis man?

• JFL
Reactions: Kekee
Are you a cis man?
No jfl. I just know my current style attracts the most women and it requires clean shaven.

Some people just don't fit stubble/beard, and I'm one of them.

Finasteride will make your beard weaker & maybe grow slower but I guess that won't stop it from growing completely.

• +1
Finasteride will make your beard weaker & maybe grow slower but I guess that won't stop it from growing completely.
Thanks. Yeah it seems the permanent solution is the only choice I have.

I’ve never seen someone look bad with full dense stubble

• +1
I need answers to the question. Not trying to be rated. Thanks for your help anyways.
Until then I’m imagining you look like this

Attachments

• A33B0CD7-F702-4A91-979F-7BDC5462982A.jpeg
    A33B0CD7-F702-4A91-979F-7BDC5462982A.jpeg
    149 KB · Views: 38
  • JFL