Is there any way you can recover mentally and get out of depression?

lestoa

lestoa

'' muh eat healthy ''
'' muh go to the gym ''
'' muh be happy with urself ''

I've been doing all of these things for years, and it all doesn't help. I definitely won't go to the therapist like some effeminate mainstream cunt.

• +1
Reactions: future_mogger
Therapists are the stupidest and cringiest beings on earth who go to the therapist for the fuck.

dont go to therapists they are lying to you and brainwashing you iam deadass serious

who tf goes to therapy

dnrd JFL kys @lestoa

AVOID EMF AND U WILL RECOVER

RETREAT TO FOREST

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx and IAMNOTANINCEL
just be hot

'' muh eat healthy ''
'' muh go to the gym ''
Only thing true here is "eat healthy"
The rest is bluepilled and cope, especially gym, that will make you feel worse. No energy and such.
I've been doing all of these things for years, and it all doesn't help. I definitely won't go to the therapist like some effeminate mainstream cunt.
I can guarantee you you have NOT been eating healthy. What you and the average person think is healthy isn't healthy at all. You have no idea what eating healthy actually looks like.

If you're depressed it means you:
1. Eat like shit
2. Don't have a gf

That's literally all there is to it.

• +1
Reactions: proxyy, pentamogged9000 and N1666
AVOID EMF AND U WILL RECOVER

RETREAT TO FOREST
You're right, I want to go to Alaska and finally be whitepilled, why am I only 16 and poor

• So Sad
Reactions: Youㅤ
Get off this sub

I had problems before this forum
Then it’s pretty dependent on y ur depressed. I consider myself no longer depressed after like 2ish years of struggling. It was bc I was internally negatively berating myself and internalizing what others said about me. So figure out why you’re depressed, prob w a therapist of something, because it’s impossible to logic your way out of it

Then it’s pretty dependent on y ur depressed. I consider myself no longer depressed after like 2ish years of struggling. It was bc I was internally negatively berating myself and internalizing what others said about me. So figure out why you’re depressed, prob w a therapist of something, because it’s impossible to logic your way out of it
ty broski, but i think i only need to be chadlite to find happiness

• Hmm...
Reactions: VolcelFTW
Redditorjak

• JFL
Reactions: VolcelFTW and pentamogged9000
'' muh eat healthy ''
'' muh go to the gym ''

i get you fellow nonNTcel. get rhodiola rosea or do meditation. buteyko breathing also worked for me

snort ketamine or use a ket nasal spray and go outside

No, if you're ugly you were born to suffer, period.