Is there anyone here who got a girlfriend from online dating ?

AustinCutler

AustinCutler

Blackpillmaxxing
U met ur gf online, is there anyone here who found real love online ?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: h111 and SecularIslamist
me

• +1
Reactions: h111
  • JFL
my problem is I only meet girls from dating apps got couple of gfs there idk how to meet otherwise or how to approach irl
Nowdays almost everyone on earth met their girlfriend online or on a dating app. It’s not 1930 anymore where you meet a girl at the farm or bar. So most guys get pussy online

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13264 and h111
Met a girl who said she loved me after one week then the next week cheated on me

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: h111 and AustinCutler
Online is the same as irl and no to answer your question.

• +1
Reactions: h111 and AustinCutler
Nowdays almost everyone on earth met their girlfriend online or on a dating app. It’s not 1930 anymore where you meet a girl at the farm or bar. So most guys get pussy online
imo its kinda not true according to stats, there are way less girls on these apps, plus shit ton of girls dont take it seriously

• +1
Reactions: h111 and jflkiefmaxxing
my problem is I only meet girls from dating apps got couple of gfs there idk how to meet otherwise or how to approach irl
Did the girl come to you? How did you meet

• +1
Just date irl its so easy

• +1
Reactions: jflkiefmaxxing
My brother did and she's a HQNP HTB nurse, my brother has appeal but he's not Chad. If there was ever a reminder of why things just don't work out for me, it's that he can and I can't, and he always says basically that I mog him. And my sister is engaged to a guy she met on Hinge.