Is there anyone here who has A GOOD LIKE A REALLY GOOD JOB ?

AustinCutler

AustinCutler

Blackpillmaxxing
Or just wageslaving ? Are there any individuals here who has a really good job or does something that earns shit ton of money ?

@Chinacurry is a Multimillionaire

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Autismcel and AustinCutler
@AustinCutler I'm not joking btw. @Jason Voorhees can Confirm he's a Multimillionaire. Has a Posh Home in London.

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel and Jason Voorhees
@AustinCutler I'm not joking btw. @Jason Voorhees can Confirm he's a Multimillionaire. Has a Posh Home in London.
what really? why he doesnt donate to this community if he is a multi millionare ?

• +1
Reactions: mirrormogger
the compulsory nature of a job plus the routine and following of other people's schedules(instead of my own) would make a dream job unbearable eventually.

i don't know of any job where you don't have to answer to anyone or follow their official policies. i like gigger work because there are no schedules and you don't follow orders, it's essentially an honor system, so you just have to self govern.

i suppose any kind of agricultural work would most qualify under this description as well because you're just producing goods to sustain yourself and selling the surplus, you're not working specifically towards the goal of some company.

• +1
Reactions: Foreverbrad
Anyone successful in life by conventional means doesn't end up in this shithole. They'll have enough gold digger attention to never discover the blackpill and probably remain NT due to never encountering the Negative Feedback Loop even if they have subpar looks.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: silencio, <6PSLcel and Maalik
Did he buy all the surgeries he needs?

Same w/ china curry
China curry is already a slayer and yes gaia has ascended and hasn't looked backed ever since

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: <6PSLcel, Chadeep, AustinCutler and 1 other person
Anyone successful in life by conventional means doesn't end up in this shithole. They'll have enough gold digger attention to never discover the blackpill and probably remain NT due to never encountering the Negative Feedback Loop even if they have subpar looks.
stop trying to be deep all the time jfl

• +1
Reactions: maarda
China curry is already a slayer and yes gaia has ascended and hasn't looked backed ever since
see there is no male brotherhood
no field reports sent in by the ascender they just log off and become normies like salludon did

see there is no male brotherhood
no field reports sent in by the ascender they just log off and become normies like salludon did
i hear so many stories about salludon who is he ?

i hear so many stories about salludon who is he ?
Pakistani user who went from MTN To chadlite+
years ago.

then turned around and tried bluepilling the forum by saying he just mewed to ascend jfl.
A Lie but its understandable.

• JFL
Reactions: AustinCutler
Pakistani user who went from MTN To chadlite+
years ago.

then turned around and tried bluepilling the forum by saying he just mewed to ascend jfl.
A Lie but its understandable.
is his profile still alive or he deleted it or are there any pics from the ascension ? and wow was he hardmaxxing its almost impossible to move 2 steps 1 is also super hard from MTN to HTN but from a MTN to a chadlite + is super crazy

I'm a rally driver pal

• +1
3 years, im 23 rn
thats crazy so much better then rotting in an office jfl i feel like sometimes after graduating from universtiy ur become a real npc just rottmaxxing in offices if u find a job with ur degree or rottmaxx somewhere else. driving around and racing as a job is chad trait

• +1
Reactions: asdvek
thats crazy so much better then rotting in an office jfl i feel like sometimes after graduating from universtiy ur become a real npc just rottmaxxing in offices if u find a job with ur degree or rottmaxx somewhere else. driving around and racing as a job is chad trait
Ex truck driver bro 18-20

• +1
which is better bro ?
Rally driver ofc, as a truck driver u get to see ur family once a month and drive long term. It's also lowkey dangerous depends on roads ur driving in

• +1
Rally driver ofc, as a truck driver u get to see ur family once a month and drive long term. It's also lowkey dangerous depends on roads ur driving in
damn if u really love doing it its so good for you bro especially in that young age, truly inspiring. Its hard for people to find what they love, today in this fast paced world people dont even know what they should do just choose they college way they finish uni in 3-4 years and find a boring job. I finished uni and i truly dont know if I like what im doing right now I worked at a coffe shop also and I swear it was more chill and friendlier enviroment then working in an office and the payment differences are not that big. obviously u can " climb on the ladder" but corporates are not ur friend and they dont care about u in the slightest.

• Love it
damn if u really love doing it its so good for you bro especially in that young age, truly inspiring. Its hard for people to find what they love, today in this fast paced world people dont even know what they should do just choose they college way they finish uni in 3-4 years and find a boring job. I finished uni and i truly dont know if I like what im doing right now I worked at a coffe shop also and I swear it was more chill and friendlier enviroment then working in an office and the payment differences are not that big. obviously u can " climb on the ladder" but corporates are not ur friend and they dont care about u in the slightest.
u can become a truck driver if u want

if you travel to other countries as a truck driver then you'll get paid a lot since ur going to other countries and spending lots of time, you get a fat paycheck

also u get money per cargo not monthly

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and AustinCutler
u can become a truck driver if u want

if you travel to other countries as a truck driver then you'll get paid a lot since ur going to other countries and spending lots of time, you get a fat paycheck

also u get money per cargo not monthly
i heard u can get shit ton of money but like u said its hard sometimes because ur far away from ur family, friends etc etc how did u become a rally driver was it hard ?

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and asdvek
i heard u can get shit ton of money but like u said its hard sometimes because ur far away from ur family, friends etc etc how did u become a rally driver was it hard ?
yes u can get shit ton of money and yes its hard since ur away from ur family
its also a tiring job since ur driving 12 hours a day
rally driver bc my employer in truck company had connections to a rally company

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and AustinCutler
yes u can get shit ton of money and yes its hard since ur away from ur family
its also a tiring job since ur driving 12 hours a day
rally driver bc my employer in truck company had connections to a rally company
wowowo sounds really awesome, i truly believe u need connections everywhere nowadays JFL are u social in real life or u kinda anti social like me jfl ?

• +1
wowowo sounds really awesome, i truly believe u need connections everywhere nowadays JFL are u social in real life or u kinda anti social like me jfl ?
You don't need connections to be a truck driver
It's not like football where u need a shit ton of connections
You just get a trucking license then go to some company and get a job lol and they'll give u a truck and the cargo if u damage you pay tho or insurance

• +1
You don't need connections to be a truck driver
It's not like football where u need a shit ton of connections
You just get a trucking license then go to some company and get a job lol and they'll give u a truck and the cargo if u damage you pay tho or insurance
ohhh shit i tought its kinda similar :lul: sounds really nice i know people who had like 4k hours in euro truck sim2 and always asked them why dont they do it irl and the answer was "idk" and if u drive carefully i bet its hard to cause damaga also

• +1
ohhh shit i tought its kinda similar :lul: sounds really nice i know people who had like 4k hours in euro truck sim2 and always asked them why dont they do it irl and the answer was "idk" and if u drive carefully i bet its hard to cause damaga also
nah bro this shit aint like football
u dont need connections, just a license thats it
anyways i love trucking so much i definitely recommend it to you its very good, we all wanted to be truck drivers anyway in our fathers car driving in highway these trucks on the right lane we all wanted to be, definitely do it.

• Love it
yeah get a good job bro.
get high status bro.

u will be spending Friday night in exclusive members club drinking old fashioned with some hot slim 19yr old ting then go back to your apartment and slay her up against ur floor to ceiling windows overlooking the river.

meanwhile my actual Friday night (after HR mandated therapy session):

Screenshot 20240719 224721 WhatsApp

many users

and i’m not one of them