Is there anyone here who is ugly and actually looks their age or younger than their age

D

Deleted member 31457

Worship Nature
I've always looked and felt older than everyone else. in a bad way of course.

Tagging my fellow clapped Donny's: @JudgeandJury @Nad @ChicoChicowski @incel194012940 @Lone Wolf

I can't think of how old and different id look compared to everyone else when I'm older as if I'm not already a different species to the masses enough as it is.

Constant stress, unfulfillment and depression

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5815
Yes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31457
I've always looked and felt older than everyone else. in a bad way of course.

Tagging my fellow clapped Donny's: @JudgeandJury @Nad @ChicoChicowski @incel194012940 @Lone Wolf

I can't think of how old and different id look compared to everyone else when I'm older as if I'm not already a different species to the masses enough as it is.

Constant stress, unfulfillment and depression
Yes

• +1
Yes my face is pale and I look extremely exhausted all the time especially my eyes they look glassy as if I was sick with cancer doing chemo or just got done crying

sometimes I wonder if I have parasites or worms in my stomach eating away the nutrition from all the food I eat because I eat pretty healthy no processed foods yet people my age on a beer and fries diet look healthier than me... I need to look into cleanses

its probably cope but im attempting nofap and am on day 8 right now when you hear about nofap benefits they always say it makes your skin and your eyes look more alive/vibrant...

• +1
Yes my face is pale and I look extremely exhausted all the time especially my eyes they look glassy as if I was sick with cancer doing chemo or just got done crying

sometimes I wonder if I have parasites or worms in my stomach eating away the nutrition from all the food I eat because I eat pretty healthy no processed foods yet people my age on a beer and fries diet look healthier than me... I need to look into cleanses

its probably cope but im attempting nofap and am on day 8 right now when you hear about nofap benefits they always say it makes your skin and your eyes look more alive/vibrant...
downgrown joke

Ye I look like chemo patient to. Ppl tell me it looks like I'm on drugs or that I'm a drug dealer.

The parasite thing I relate to. When I was younger I thought I had parasites cuz I never gained weight and had loads of health problems. The problem is that in being ugly and constantly being depressed your body uses up so much energy just to even breathe cuz of how much hard work our lives are

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5815