Is there anything about looksmaxxing we can learn from Trannies and foids?

Timmy

Timmy

Kraken
@BoredPrince @garoupilled_ @enchanted_elixir

• +1
Reactions: thecel and angelo
Few softmaxxes when I was younger I used to cut my hair with a tranny and probably was the best shape my hair ever had

• +1
Reactions: Timmy
Well you're free to go to tranny subreddit and read

But from what I know, male to female have better hair, better skin, lighter eyes, more intense orgasms, more attention, no longer incel due to making friends easy as a girl...

List goes on, meanwhile female to male author killed herself

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: JizzFarmer, Akhi, dantemaxxing and 9 others
Well you're free to go to tranny subreddit and read

But from what I know, male to female have better hair, better skin, lighter eyes, more intense orgasms, more attention, no longer incel due to making friends easy as a girl...

List goes on, meanwhile female to male author killed herself
Leave hair and skin aside. You can do that without becoming more fem. The social stuff really depends on where you’re from. Bc trannies in some places get jumped on.

1 thing we can learn from this: Estrogen isnt necesarrily bad and we should learn how to optimize HEALTHY ESTROGEN. Not rhe estrogen where we eat shir like donuts, masturbate. Sit all day etc.

lighter eye color+more intense orgasms=who doesnt want that??

Maybe we have to maximize our DHT and testosterone but not neglect our estrogen either. But what we should avoid is progresterone because iirc thats like the female DHT. It’ll make us lose 99% of our appeal for women.

Tran1
Tran3
Tran2

trannies are literally better at looksmaxxing than this site, this is information from years ago, this website was made in like 2010.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: JizzFarmer, falcon1, hattrick and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: niqfan625 and NerdcelThundercok
@BoredPrince dm me ur discord

Don't have discord
Lets talk here. How many Andrew huberman podcasts have you watches on estrogen and progesterone? I think we should learn how to estrogenmax specifically for men. Not necessarily do it to the extent that makes us beta cucks.

Don't have discord
Actually fuck no. Im a dumbass. DO NOT ESTROGENMAX. Progesterone max and DHTmax. Maximize your masculine frame and give yourself feminine halos. While maintaining high t for status and overall success in life.

• +1
Reactions: plukee
Actually fuck no. Im a dumbass. DO NOT ESTROGENMAX. Progesterone max and DHTmax. Maximize your masculine frame and give yourself feminine halos. While maintaining high t for status and overall success in life.
dht make you bald NIGGAAA

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince
always go for the pretty boy aesthetic instead of the muscular chad body. Doesn't apply to manlets though.

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax, falcon1 and zenflix
always go for the pretty boy aesthetic instead of the muscular chad body. Doesn't apply to manlets though.
Muscular chads are the guys that fuck the aesthetic pretty boy’s girls. Pretty boys +sex appeal= unstoppable. Chad+sex appeal=Unstoppable. But some women may prefer one over the other.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: angelo, T50 Mogger, norwegianfreak and 1 other person
Muscular chads are the guys that fuck the aesthetic pretty boy’s girls. Pretty boys +sex appeal= unstoppable. Chad+sex appeal=Unstoppable. But some women may prefer one over the other.
Women prefer masculine men but girls prefer tall pretty boys. I don't think majority of users are going for women, due to the average user is underage/teenager: 15-19. Hot stacys and jb's simp for Harry Styles And Timothy Chalamet. Pursuing a masculine body in your 30's is definitely smart though, cause that's what women want.

• +1
Reactions: EggKing and BoredPrince
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd and Timmy
op is completely clueless on the thread topic he started. the only thing you can learn from trannies is that mental disorder eventually leads to suicide

• +1
Reactions: Fiqh and EggKing
Trannies: actually focusing on looksmaxxing, researching invasive surgeries and procedures to completely transform the face
PSL community: "Bro if I inject these chemicals into my penis will I grow 2 cm?"
Trannies are like looksmaxxers if they were higher IQ. Only issue is their goals are way more unattainable.

• +1
Reactions: Fiqh, niqfan625, angelo and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: niqfan625
Fakeupmaxxing

Cover your failos with even bigger features like hair extravagant clothing

Lmao look at BoTB threads. They barely have anything about absolute manipulation of your bone structure via hair and facial hair. This stuff is insane holy shit.

Facial masculinization.
Testosterone injection.
Frauding.
Trans men have experience with lots of the stuff that helps us improve our looks.

• +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ

has a good section on haircut selection.
Thanks