Is there anything else I can do to possibly look good enough to get noticed or get matches? Can I improve enough?

B

Borninthewrongbody

Iron
What else can I do if anything?
I expect the typical trolling or provoking bullsht response but in all honesty is there much else I can do..

I mean besides clearing skin up more and getting a rhinoplasty I don't know what else I can do.. I've got an appointment for extra filler to be done in a couple weeks or so around cheek and cheekbone, maybe abit on the jaw or chin to even it out but what else can I do.. I feel like I'm close to as good as I can get with this body. Yet I'm far from being able to get noticed or be able to have relationships

• JFL
Reactions: anti caking agents
I dont like your haircolor and style. It looks like you used too dark dye. Also eyebrows very dark. Are you using a hairsystem, or just trying to cover norwood?
Your bone structure and face is good, but you look like a nerd that tries to look cool and trendy. For example, the tie and leather jacket combination is pure cringe.
How old are you btw?

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel and Borninthewrongbody
I expect the typical trolling or provoking bullsht response but in all honesty is there much else I can do..

I mean besides clearing skin up more and getting a rhinoplasty I don't know what else I can do.. I've got an appointment for extra filler to be done in a couple weeks or so around cheek and cheekbone, maybe abit on the jaw or chin to even it out but what else can I do.. I feel like I'm close to as good as I can get with this body. Yet I'm far from being able to get noticed or be able to have relationships

are you joking xd

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5969
You get iois or something from online dating?

No
I dont like your haircolor and style. It looks like you used too dark dye. Also eyebrows very dark. Are you using a hairsystem, or just trying to cover norwood?
Your bone structure and face is good, but you look like a nerd that tries to look cool and trendy. For example, the tie and leather jacket combination is pure cringe.
How old are you btw?
No it's not, I wore a jacket over my work clothes.. that is my hair it's not fake

• Woah
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel
You look good, but if your OLD profiles consist of just those photos, then people may get weirded out: unironically, I think having some sort of self-aware, witty bio would help ease the weirdness. Still, you probably want to find what angles and what lighting you look the best in and use those photos -- you probably also want multiple angles, not just the same one, too.

On a different note, if you are not already going to the gym, then start going. Having muscles definitely helps, and showing off that you have muscles in your profile is a plus. But make sure you're lean; if you cannot see your abs whatsoever, then you're probably not lean enough.

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
What? I get nothing online and am invisible in bars pubs and public mostly
weird. something is wrong u mog me hard and i get matches.
maybe use other pics instead of 5 selfies?

• +1
Reactions: metagross
You look good, but if your OLD profiles consist of just those photos, then people may get weirded out: unironically, I think having some sort of self-aware, witty bio would help ease the weirdness. Still, you probably want to find what angles and what lighting you look the best in and use those photos -- you probably also want multiple angles, not just the same one, too.

On a different note, if you are not already going to the gym, then start going. Having muscles definitely helps, and showing off that you have muscles in your profile is a plus. But make sure you're lean; if you cannot see your abs whatsoever, then you're probably not lean enough.
Il try but I'm not really healthy these days for the gym.. my bodies kind of a bit messed up compared to what it used to be

Il try but I'm not really healthy these days for the gym.. my bodies kind of a bit messed up compared to what it used to be
You don't have to kill yourself in the gym, man. I don't mean to say just go in and do something that's really easy for you -- do something you feel is comfortable but is a workout and be consistent with your routine (try to find a routine online that fits you and not just go in and fuck around). Having a good body helps in finding all types of relationships.

You don't have to kill yourself in the gym, man. I don't mean to say just go in and do something that's really easy for you -- do something you feel is comfortable but is a workout and be consistent with your routine (try to find a routine online that fits you and not just go in and fuck around). Having a good body helps in finding all types of relationships.
Il give it a go. It's just hard on my hands and feet these days

You look decent but you're giving off some serial killer vibes with that facial expression in every photo

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ReignsChad, Atem Rah, roar123 and 3 others
You look decent but you're giving off some serial killer vibes with that facial expression in every photo
Getting sick of these stupid serial killer shit comments.. I have wacked out intense eyes.. people don't know what a killer looks like and are extremely misinformed. I've seen documentaries on heaps and pictures of others and so far I've never seen one serial killer or convict who resembles me in the slightest. Most look like regular middle aged men or dads. They don't have a particular look about them

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: metagross and CANI

its possible that you may seem unapproachable because of this

Last edited:
Remirez was the only one of these killers who actually looked evil

how tall are you

I feel bad for you. You are trying so hard, but its to no avail. Bro people can sense who is tryharding, you can't be posting 5 selfies with the exact same stare. What i find interesting is, you're decent looking, I'd imagine you would get some attention atleast. You mog me in the face by atleast 2psl, yet you get close to no matches. Maybe take a little break from trying so hard? At the same time this site won't really help you with your mental health. If i can sense that theres something off about you, i'm pretty sure the women can too. You are a bit uncanny.

• +1
Reactions: grimy
You have one flaw it's the nose crease. Get filler. It makes you look like an Irish brawler. I miiiight be wrong but I'm usually very on point like this.

damm talk about grey takeover

Too much selfies so delete pictures one and three and replace them by a pic with friends or holding a dog in daylight.

You look fine but your pictures are majorly shit.

Stop being a lonely autist selfiecel and get some friends to take pictures of you.

If you don't have any friends, pay someone to pretend to be your friend and take pictures of you

Chewmax, beard growth, Neck thickness increase, castor oil eyebrows, grow hair out.

50E857C0 8567 456E 96DD 59DA98CB40D0
Here is your problem, that crease looks ugly af, get rid of that. You will never see a model or any good looking person with that. You are gl but thatcrease fucks everything up, is so bad that it takes all the attention from your good features

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: chawaje
Try squinching a little

Bad lips if you can grow a beard, do it.