is there anything i can do to deal with oily skin?

rub cum work good :)

stop using face wash, eat clean, drink more water, sleep better

I personally clean face every morning using the Effaclar Gel Facial Wash from La Roche Posay (EU Formulation), I also use their sebo-regulating Effaclar mask twice a week.

Apart from those product, nutrition (avoiding butter/vegetable oil) and working out 4 times a week seems to reduce my face's oiliness.

Low dose accutane. If you have really oily skin naturally, everything else is cope.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17735
Low dose accutane. If you have really oily skin naturally, everything else is cope.
I've considered it, what dosage do you do for that?

some face wash make your face too dry so you skin overproduce oil to compensate
Ahh. So that's probably what's going on. I bought Cetaphil face wash several weeks ago and have noticed my face has become really oily. I don't think my face is typically like this.

So should I just go back to washing with water only? What about exfoliating would that make my face oily too?

• +1
Reactions: Moggie
Ahh. So that's probably what's going on. I bought Cetaphil face wash several weeks ago and have noticed my face has become really oily. I don't think my face is typically like this.

So should I just go back to washing with water only? What about exfoliating would that make my face oily too?
I switched from cetaphil face wash to cerave as @StreegeReturn recommended it. Maybe try using vitamin c or a mask aswell? Daily usage of the clenser might be bad aswell but idk.

I've considered it, what dosage do you do for that?
5 mg a day should be enough.
Low dose prevent sides? Why not take Retin-A instead?
Retin-A doesn't do anything for oily skin, accutane is the only easily available substance that can actually reduce the oilyness of the skin a significant amount. And yes, the side effects are practically non existent on such a small dose.

• +1
Reactions: Moggie