Is there anything I can do to fix myself? currently 16 male, 179cm. Im insecure abt my chubby ogre face as well as small chin

C

corlozano

Iron
IMG 7981
IMG 7982

I currently have a small underbite, and apparently as an kid I would grind my teeth in my sleep, any fix for my wide jaw?

go lose bf and leanmaxx

im 130 lbs how am i supposed to lean max if im underweight and have little to no body fat
well then gain muscle if ur underweight and have no bones

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker and Deleted member 32973
leanmaxx, get curtains and minox for eyebrows, latisse for lashes and curl them

curtains? and also how am i suppsoed to lean max if I am already skinny
the haircut.
if you look like that while lean it's over for your boneless ass

im 130 lbs how am i supposed to lean max if im underweight and have little to no body fat
Lean doesn't mean skinny af, go build some muscle and lose fat at the same time. An example photo :
David Laid01

I'm sure you have some waist and belly fat to lose considering I still have some and I'm 181 at 119 pounds

I'm sure you have some waist and belly fat to lose considering I still have some and I'm 181 at 119 pounds
how ddoes lean help with my face tho?

how ddoes lean help with my face tho?
By losing that extra fat you are likely gonna make your face leaner too. Fat is burned throughout the body

Yes lol? Tf do I gain from lying to you. It's common knowledge just start working out and building muscle while doing cardio to burn fat. Make sure diet is high in protein

View attachment 2591674View attachment 2591676

I currently have a small underbite, and apparently as an kid I would grind my teeth in my sleep, any fix for my wide jaw?
bruh im 171lb at your exact height and age and i have facial fat. if i was ur weight id genuinely be bones. theres nothing you can do about your face fat. but you have a strong jaw. try and get rid of those dark circles with caffeine eye cream and depuffing in the morning with some ice. also grow out your sides, your face is too long. dermaroll your brows, with some rosemary oil.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32973
bruh im 171lb at your exact height and age and i have facial fat. if i was ur weight id genuinely be bones. theres nothing you can do about your face fat. but you have a strong jaw. try and get rid of those dark circles with caffeine eye cream and depuffing in the morning with some ice. also grow out your sides, your face is too long. dermaroll your brows, with some rosemary oil.
rosemary oil dont do shit use rosemary water instead for hair and almond oil for eyebrows

rosemary oil dont do shit use rosemary water instead for hair and almond oil for eyebrows
rosemary oil is the one thats been studied and compared to 2% minoxidil lol not rosemary water. whats your info on almond oil/rosemary water (genuinely)

Yes lol? Tf do I gain from lying to you. It's common knowledge just start working out and building muscle while doing cardio to burn fat. Make sure diet is high in protein
bruh this guy is 130 at 179cm what fucking fat does he have :lul:

You don't have an "ogre face", and your problem isn't bones, it's harmony, which is way harder to fix.

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
There is a chance he could be an ectomorph that's skinny fat? Fairly common but idk.
that type of classification is pseudoscientific. come on.

that type of classification is pseudoscientific. come on.
It's less of a biological thing and more of just a classification. Like calling someone fat or lanky. I meant in a way that he may have little muscle and more fat. Common for alot of skinny people where they have a very low weight but still look somewhat normal. Their arms are filled with alot of fat and minimal muscle.

If you were 85 kg at 181. You could have a BMR of let's say a little under 2000 and if you eat at maintenence but with a poor diet and a sedentary lifestyle you would lose weight in a matter of months. Your body composition goes from that of a normal one to having very little muscle mass.

Seen this in alot of my ex classmates, especially this one indian dude that's 15 kg higher than me, but looks leaner. The body type and composition and lifestyle makes a big difference in one's physique.

Summary : I think what he could do is build more muscle and cut more fat. He would be at a proper bodyweight, look leaner and be healthier
You can always cut to 15-12 percent

No need to summarize habibi i read all of it, but what I think is that even if he may have more fat than muscle, the thing is he is 130 pounds. For 179cm, even if its mostly fat, it would not be to blame for lack of facial definition and that trying to lose weight especially at his age and at that weight may be detrimental more than beneficial.

Are you debloated

And you are also 16, so your bones are still developing

I am 15 rn and my bones developed quite a bit since last year completely naturally

I am slightly younger than you, but something similar may happen with tou

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker