Is there anything I could take 15 Y/O that can help muscle growth without fucking me up? (Not supplements).

jojozoom1213

jojozoom1213

Ugly ahh man
anything that won’t fuck me up long run.

You don't need muscle growth

focus on ur bones at that age, maintain a reasonable body fat (15%-20%) and eat high carbs and protein.

focus on ur bones at that age, maintain a reasonable body fat (15%-20%) and eat high carbs and protein.
how to focus on the bones? any thread you recommend?

You want to take something
-wont fuck you up in the long run
-not supplements

fucking take this dick instead then

• +1
Reactions: mathis, Deleted member 51465, justropemaxbro and 1 other person
it's legitimately just the amount of testosterone and human growth hormone in ur body, look at some users in here, injected HGH and testosterone at the same time, but u gotta take hcg so that ur growth plates wouldn't close immediately

-not supplements

This is true, the greater the side effects the greater the benefits

• +1
Reactions: Feliezzx
-not supplements

I think you mistook me with the OP jfl. I am willing to take supplements and do any shit.

• So Sad
Reactions: Feliezzx
anything that won’t fuck me up long run.
just workout if you aren't going to take drugs retard

but if you were, I suggest mk-677 I got decently stronger off my one week using it

• Hmm...
Reactions: mathis

but if you were, I suggest mk-677 I got decently stronger off my one week using it
High risk of diabetes for this retard he is not going to monitor his blood glucose levels while eating like a pig

• +1
Reactions: justropemaxbro
it's legitimately just the amount of testosterone and human growth hormone in ur body, look at some users in here, injected HGH and testosterone at the same time, but u gotta take hcg so that ur growth plates wouldn't close immediately
That’s not what hcg does tf

That’s not what hcg does tf
I don't wanna make a long fucking explanation but hcg is literally ur pct to prevent growth playes from closing if u do normal pct

is that even hard to understand gang

• JFL
Reactions: ottomancel
I don't wanna make a long fucking explanation but hcg is literally ur pct to prevent growth playes from closing if u do normal pct

is that even hard to understand gang
hcg raises estrogen dumb fuck and it also lowers igf1, good luck with closed growth plates

• +1
Reactions: Mike141
Imagine gymmaxxing at 15. Go and make friends and do a few push ups here and there. Just focus on eating animal protein and fat.

PPL Split, 6 days a week.

1g/lb of high quality protien, ideally animal protien.

9-10 hours of sleep

hcg raises estrogen dumb fuck and it also lowers igf1, good luck with closed growth plates
Ur so fucking dumb nigger kys, this is used if ur in puberty but wanna do roids, holy shit I'd better have a burnt face than having your 30 iq brain u dog bitch ass nigga
Estrogen estrogen, nigga wanna be pure T, are u fucking dumb, u don't want estrogen and just want T? nigga suck my dick u fucking dog

Ur so fucking dumb nigger kys, this is used if ur in puberty but wanna do roids, holy shit I'd better have a burnt face than having your 30 iq brain u dog bitch ass nigga
Estrogen estrogen, nigga wanna be pure T, are u fucking dumb, u don't want estrogen and just want T? nigga suck my dick u fucking dog
I’m 6’4” suck my dick manlet, I can roid all I want while you cope with peptides

Mk677 is dangerous jfl

Imagine gymmaxxing at 15. Go and make friends and do a few push ups here and there. Just focus on eating animal protein and fat.
everyone in my area 14 and above goes to the gym, it’s a normal thing