Is there anything I should improve about my physique and do you guys have better workout plans? I’m currently doing ppl. I’m 5’11.5 and 165 pounds

D

davidlaidisme67

Iron
IMG 9028

you look good bro, can tell you have good genetics with capped shoulders at 165

no real flaws in your physique, just keep building your upper shelf and trusting the process

highly recommend Hevy for workout planning and tracking, it’s free and very useful

Life is about finding out what works best for you. You can become your own best nutritionist/trainer.

I think functionality works best. Pushups twice a week. Or three days in between. One of those days you do it slow. 200 + over the course of a day, say every time you go to the bathroom you do 10. The other day you do pushups more concentrated. Up to thirty or more slow reps with adequate rest time in between until you clear two or three hundred. Before anything make sure you master proper form and have it committed to your muscle memory. Flat as a board and slow all the way down till your nose, flush with your chest, is about half a centimeter off the ground. After a while you can have fun with it leaning side to side shifting your weight as you go down and come up.

You got good abs. Crunches or whatever would just be a waste of time and energy for you. Pushups will alone will keep your abs where they need to be.

Do legs. I'd recommend body weight squats and jumping rope. You figure out what works best for you with that.

I'd also recommend 6 table spoons of Spanish olive oil a day to stay healthy with good calories that will naturally keep you from crashing or feeling fatigued. Never heat it up with your food. Always add it cold to food that's already been prepared. When you heat it it destroys the benefits of the good cholesterol. Also it's very important to make sure the olive oil is all from the same country. Not using different olives from Spain, Italy, and South America. I'd recommend the pure Spanish cold pressed from Costco. The spicy flavor let's you know it's good quality. How do you think Roman slaves in their boats could out row any modern athlete by such a huge margin? They had bread dipped in pure olive oil with every meal.

Also, no pre workout or protein.