Is there anything more braindead than Islam?

D

Deleted member 23558

God make my neurotransmitters great inc
It’s insane how much camel piss you must have in your brain to take it seriously. Or maybe you just need to be inbred like @CFW432 idk

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, aspiringexcel, Deleted member 20370 and 6 others
nope

• +1
Reactions: cutie_pie, WeiWei and Deleted member 23558
But marriage with youngs girls is based

i agree with you OP

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
It’s insane how much camel piss you must have in your brain to take it seriously. Or maybe you just need to be inbred like @CFW432 idk
Christianity is equally brain dead if now more

Atleast Islam has a war like prophet

• Hmm...
People who say Christianity is wrong and Islam is right probably aren't educated well enough. Yes Christianity is practiced in the wrong way in the west and I am not supportive of what Catholic church is doing (pope incidents, indulgence, wars...). But to call yourself a Muslim and call out Christians as wrong believers and attack them is straight up delusional. If you are a 'modern' Muslim you are either stubborn or haven't read Quran properly. Here's a post that sums up some stuff that's wrong with Islam and trust me you won't find so many contradictions in Christianity which tells enough about correctness of a religion.

Also, the fact that Muhammed wrote Quran as a mix of different religions while being high on hashish speaks enough. No disrespect to Muslims, but these are facts.

• +1
Some1 says islam and all im thinking of is eating a goat and vomiting

• JFL
Christianity is equally brain dead if now more

Atleast Islam has a war like prophet
Orthodox Christianity is based, Catholicism got corrupted long ago

• +1
Reactions: SlavicGeneral
Brahminboss arrested for Blasphemy in Kerala

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, SidharthTheSlayer, currylightskin and 1 other person
It's funny that westerners are so brain dead they have no clue what Christianity even is.

When you mention Christianity westerners think you're talking about Baptism, Jehovah's Witnesses, Protestantism, Anglicanism, etc. when all of these are considered cults and sects. Orthodox doesn't recognize either of these as Christian churches. We only recognize Catholicism although I personally think that will eventually change since they are no better than either of these so-called 'Christians'.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 21661 and Deleted member 23558
Agreed Op but
mullahs are my freind so i let it be

• +1
Ezgif 5 d584b2d22f

• JFL
Reactions: Aypo129
People who say Christianity is wrong and Islam is right probably aren't educated well enough. Yes Christianity is practiced in the wrong way in the west and I am not supportive of what Catholic church is doing (pope incidents, indulgence, wars...). But to call yourself a Muslim and call out Christians as wrong believers and attack them is straight up delusional. If you are a 'modern' Muslim you are either stubborn or haven't read Quran properly. Here's a post that sums up some stuff that's wrong with Islam and trust me you won't find so many contradictions in Christianity which tells enough about correctness of a religion.

Also, the fact that Muhammed wrote Quran as a mix of different religions while being high on hashish speaks enough. No disrespect to Muslims, but these are facts.

linking exmuslim threads on reddit is the biggest cope lmao

linking exmuslim threads on reddit is the biggest cope lmao
It is 100% not cope, you can read those arguments line by line and try to disprove it. It's not like somebody made it up, it links to quran so you can make sure he is not misinterpreting it.

nigga i’ve studied islam for 3 years i know all about this arguments and every religion on earth has so called “refutations” its just cherrypicked/misunderstood shit, cba explaining i don’t debate religion online like a retard
It is 100% not cope, you can read those arguments line by line and try to disprove it. It's not like somebody made it up, it links to quran so you can make sure he is not misinterpreting it.

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
nigga i’ve studied islam for 3 years i know all about this arguments and every religion on earth has so called “refutations” its just cherrypicked/misunderstood shit, cba explaining i don’t debate religion online like a retard
Lol then feel free to debunk ones about slaves, wifebeating, fucking minors etc. Ah yes, you can't. Have fun coping with Islam.

This thread should be good

Lol then feel free to debunk ones about slaves, wifebeating, fucking minors etc. Ah yes, you can't. Have fun coping with Islam.
Lol im not gonna debate religion w a closeminded retard, kys

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
Woke religion is waasaaaay worse

Lol im not gonna debate religion w a closeminded retard, kys
Lol you obviously obey your religion. You've already lost by ignoring my arguments haha

Ñot really it's the same
I would say the corruption was good as it made Christianity more roman