Is there anything more cucked than marrying a non virgin if you missed out on teen love?

Deleted member 4612

Deleted member 4612

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
Think about it, you would have spent all your teen years alone while most people were fucking and hooking up. Then you hit your 20's and struggle mightily to ascend, which doesn't ever fully heal the mental damage. And then you meet a girl who's been getting fucked since age 13, having the time of her life, and when she's all used up and has multiple STD's, she meets you, and expects you to support her financially for a "loving" marriage. This is the same type of girl who rejected you all your teen years and left you alone to rot so she could be used as a toilet, and now she expects you to be a landing pad.

Fuck that, she can eat shit and die, the only way I would ever get married is to a teenage virgin, aka what the norm was for history. Marrying any non virgin is already cucked, but it is even more cucked if you didn't even get to participate in the fun part of the corrupt modern system.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Chadelite, Deleted member 9391, Raddemon and 9 others
My gf gave me a blowjob but her dad saw us and stopped it, I want to fuck her in a park
going to steal my moms credit card again to get condoms or ask my cousin jackson if he can give me some

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: TsarTsar444, Ritalincell, PYT and 5 others
stop this it's making me sad

My gf gave me a blowjob but her dad saw us and stopped it, I want to fuck her in a park
going to steal my moms credit card again to get condoms or ask my cousin jackson if he can give me some
Kid is ahead of his time. By the time he’s 18 he’ll be mogging us

• +1
Reactions: Looks234

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9391 and Baldingman1998
missing out on teen love = your brain will never be normal even if you ascend later

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Baldingman1998, Deleted member 9389 and 5 others
The average life normie is ruthless ngl

Zoomzoom XD

This is too brutal
the teenlovepill destroyed me ngl :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
nowadays, what are the chances of ascending with a virgin girl?
It's completely over
Monkey

missing out on teen love = your brain will never
Teenage love is the most Intense, Pure and Innocent type of love in a human’s life in my opinion. If you did not experience that then it’s a huge void to fill for the rest of your life which sadly is almost impossible to fill, because from your 20s your profession / career is going to mostly dictate your love-life along with your face. [ height ]

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and Deleted member 4612
The average life normie is ruthless ngl
actually lots of normies manage to lose their v cards in high school, its not just chadlites and chads

Teenage love is the most Intense, Pure and Innocent type of love in a human’s life in my opinion. If you did not experience that then it’s a huge void to fill for the rest of your life which sadly is almost impossible to fill, because from your 20s your profession / career is going to mostly dictate your love-life along with your face. [ height ]
teen love isn't even teen exactly, it's mostly the love you feel for girls around 10-14 when you enter puberty, it's very intense and beautiful, can never be replicated except with MDMA

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Thank you for reminding me of how over it is

teen love isn't even teen exactly, it's mostly the love you feel for girls around 10-14 when you enter puberty, it's very intense and beautiful, can never be replicated except with MDMA
aka hebephilia, which idiots on this forum call "pedophilia" in order to shame it.

in reality all men are biologically hebephiles, since the male instinct is to not want to marry a slut but a virgin, and want to marry a girl they have control over in order to avoid being cucked.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9389
based poster

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4612