Is there anything more cucked than taking a woman on a date?

Zelenskyiv

Zelenskyiv

Diamond
Just think about it logically.
You are arranging a meeting with a foid at a fancy restaurant where you you have to listen to her bullshit and basically you both larp that you're living in the old days back when dating actually meant something.
Even worse when she asks you to meet her parents and you have to try and impress her father and act like his little princess is a prize that you have to gain his respect for.

Imagine doing this knowing that this same woman had in her mouth the sweaty balls of a guy who she met at the club and they met when she randomly decided to grind her ass on his dick. That was this guy's date with the same woman.

Do normies just not think about these things? I have multiple such thoughts everyday. Is this what inceldom does?
Does a normie not care about things like the fact that his wife was someone else's shameful hookup that he dumped the next day?
Or that if he has a daughter, he'll literally be spending hundreds of thousands of dollars and 2+ decades of his life on a wet hole for other men's enjoyment?

Shit's crazy to me.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ascending2Tyrone, watah, datboijj and 6 others
Yeah it feels like even if I do ascend all that will be there for me are used up whores

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: fuse, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Ascending2Tyrone and 2 others
Normies just suck it up and call it a day

Until they see the wyman they have spent money time and energy get taken by a guy on a club at first glance

1 meeks

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and Zelenskyiv
Yeah it feels like even if I do ascend all that will be there for me are used up whores
Same, at my age it's basically over.
But I accept it now. I want to get to a point where I can go clubbing or on OLD and slay an MTB whenever I want. When I achieve this, i'll be happy. I don't like people for the most part so i'll be okay living alone with copes.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and Ascending2Tyrone
You are arranging a meeting with a foid at a fancy restaurant where you you have to listen to her bullshit and basically you both larp that you're living in the old days back when dating actually meant something.
Even worse when she asks you to meet her parents and you have to try and impress her father and act like his little princess is a prize that you have to gain his respect for.

Imagine doing this knowing that this same woman had in her mouth the sweaty balls of a guy who she met at the club and they met when she randomly decided to grind her ass on his dick. That was this guy's date with the same woman.

Do normies just not think about these things? I have multiple such thoughts everyday. Is this what inceldom does?
Does a normie not care about things like the fact that his wife was someone else's shameful hookup that he dumped the next day?
Or that if he has a daughter, he'll literally be spending hundreds of thousands of dollars and 2+ decades of his life on a wet hole for other men's enjoyment?

Shit's crazy to me.
I used to invite them home only
Never went on dates

• +1
Reactions: Zelenskyiv

Shit's crazy to me.

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj and Zelenskyiv

Shit's crazy to me.
It had slipped my mind for a while tbh.

But FUCK YOU NOW I CANT FORGET AGAIN!!! AHHHHHH THESE DAMN WHORES

FUAAARRKKKKK :feelswah:

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj and Zelenskyiv