Is there anything more pathetic than an ugly sociopath?

D

Deleted member 23391

7" dicklet 5'10" manlet
Even if you don't care about other people at all and have no emotion and are just a robot that has no conscience, if you're ugly, what does it matter? Could you even manipulate people that well? No. Maybe you could manipulate your mother into getting you surgeries by threatening to kill yourself, but that's about it. Look at this guy:

Looks like he was pushed into lockers. Not what you think when you hear the word "sociopath". Meanwhile if he was a 6'3 Chad he'd be an executive, or if he was a thugmaxxed Tyrone he'd be having sex with lots of girls and making a small fortune off the books dealing drugs. But because he's ugly he's just an emotionless robotic loser that threatens no one - there's no presence, no gravitas, there is no real capability to exploit and manipulate like someone tall and good-looking and thus no threat and no precarity unless this person is your 'friend' and is just a bum that only takes things from you and never returns the favor.

• JFL
Reactions: zura, incel194012940, DarkTriadChad and 5 others
Even if you don't care about other people at all and have no emotion and are just a robot that has no conscience, if you're ugly, what does it matter? Could you even manipulate people that well? No. Maybe you could manipulate your mother into getting you surgeries by threatening to kill yourself, but that's about it. Look at this guy:

Looks like he was pushed into lockers. Not what you think when you hear the word "sociopath". Meanwhile if he was a 6'3 Chad he'd be an executive, or if he was a thugmaxxed Tyrone he'd be having sex with lots of girls and making a small fortune off the books dealing drugs. But because he's ugly he's just an emotionless robotic loser that threatens no one - there's no presence, no gravitas, there is no real capability to exploit and manipulate like someone tall and good-looking and thus no threat and no precarity unless this person is your 'friend' and is just a bum that only takes things from you and never returns the favor.

What is he was capitalizing on people not thinking he was a threat, with some sort of inherent god complex.. jfl

fuck this guy!

• +1
Reactions: ArcticStorm
he isnt a sociopath he is an attention starved Urkel pretending to be a badboy.

Guarenteed if u were to find his social media and tell him u have his address and are coming for him he would scream like ned flanders and call the police.

The real sociopath is the owner of the youtube channel. The one parading the deformed all over the internet pretending to be such a nice guy.

• +1
Reactions: zura, latincell95, incel194012940 and 7 others
Just failo effect. If you're nice and ugly, you come off as a doormat. If you're a sociopath and ugly, you just come off as pathetic. No personality flatters subpar looks -- only being humble and basically signaling to everyone else that you know you're not gl. Self-deprecation is the only path forward for sub-5s. It's why so many go into comedy.

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar
Some highlights from this badboy:

I tend to just stick to myself because I have to be very careful about how I'm interacting with people, because if I encounter a certain kind of person and I sense weakness, I will prey upon that...

And once I get my goal, I'm done with the situation and I move on.

I watched people and I watch how they were able to do things and I use this information to outsmart people, you know I was able to outsmart a lot of my teachers, that's how I started.
I would come into class and the teacher is like "where's the homework", I would tell her "Oh, you know my dog - he got rushed to the hospital last night, we were there late until about 3:00 a.m.", and I don't even have a dog, lol...

OP wrote all that just to say that he’s mad that he was born ugly

Guarenteed if u were to find his social media and tell him u have his address and are coming for him he would scream like ned flanders and call the police.

The real sociopath is the owner of the youtube channel. The one parading the deformed all over the internet pretending to be such a nice guy.
I agree, for me the owner of the channel is the real psychopath, jfl to the "sociopath" at the beginning of the video promising that he will not try to manipulate anyone who is watching, clearly a youtuber move to show that the boy was in control, and if he was a real sociopath he would say something like: Wtf nah man I'm not going to try to manipulate anyone I'm just going to say what I think and how I act as a sociopath.

His female counterpart is flashing her tits on onlyfans and earning a living off being a "sociopath"

(No i literally saw that)

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23391