is there anything more pathetic than walking a dog as a male?

D

Deleted member 33275

Platinum
i absolutely adore animals and even prefer dogs over cats, but those guys looks incredibly lame

specially when they pick up their dogs' shit (i mean, it's a civilized thing to do, but adds more to the cuckoldry).

the other day, i was waiting for some slut in the park and watched a 40 yo guy basically jog behind his dog and pick his mess up in a bag like he's his bitch. really? what actually compels you to do that?

just lol at dog walkers

get a fucking girlfriend/wife and kids instead of coping with braindead animals

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Sprinkles, apocalypse, Deleted member 20370 and 12 others
low empathy subhuman

Its a sign that they dont know how to defend themselves foid trait

• +1
Reactions: JovenCansao and Deleted member 33275
I like cats because they are purring n look cute chill aaaah mofos innit 🐱🐱🐱

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Clown Show
I hate dogs.

Boring, retarded, slave animals.

Cats are chads.

Cat Resting GIF

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: JovenCansao and Dr. Bludy
low empathy subhuman

i'm extremely high empathy, this just seems like a completely unnecessary responsibility to take on as an adult. and the underlying motives are pretty banal - you want companionship, but are too much of a pussy to get a proper one. equivalent to ordering your easter lunch from mcdonalds

I hate dogs.

Boring, retarded, slave animals.

Cats are chads.

Cat Resting GIF
in my experience the only people who hate dogs are braindead subhuman incels who are jealous of the unconditional love a random stinky animal gets

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
in my experience the only people who hate dogs are braindead subhuman incels who are jealous of the unconditional love a random stinky animal gets

i have a german shepherd in my close family and i spend hours with her whenever i visit them, i just find it incredibly bizarre to see grown men running after puppies in public to pick their shit up, lmao

the only thing i'd be comfortable walking on a leash in public is a nigger

• JFL
Reactions: Vergil.is, It'snotover, Sprinkles and 6 others
the same reasoning extends to children as well. anything biological is a liability and an expense i can't be bothered with. if you want to interact with dogs or children just go into the park and interact with other people's children

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 65076
agreed, also i can't stomach the secondhand humiliation i feel when they can't control their dog when walking and they have this stupid look on their face and they're muttering "sorry, sorry" since they couldn't provide me with the most basic of rights: peace in public space. Like if I were a women, I can't imagine not immediately getting the most thermonuclear ick in response to such a scenario

like this his time this guy's untrained, unkempt, matted ass shih tzu got off his leash and came up to me, jumping and barking around me like a fucking emaciated rat, while the owner practically danced around me trying to get to his dog as I stood their motionless. first, how can you own such a small dog as a man, second, how can you permit yourself to be seen in public with such a dog, let alone publicly ritualizing your own humiliation through regular dog walking, parading yourself around town like that as if the dog were its own kind of scarlet letter of emasculation, third, how can you rub your emasculation in my face by leaving your dog untrained and permitting such a scenario to happen in the first place where it dances around me, and then fourth, move around like a court jester monkey around me as your symbol of emasculation prances around me, you desperately trying to pick up the pieces of your dignity.

• +1
Reactions: JovenCansao and Debetro
Very legit, looks very pathetic. Walking the dog should be a female only activity

• +1
Reactions: JovenCansao
i never picked up my dogs shit

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23359
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20399 and exo
agreed, also i can't stomach the secondhand humiliation i feel when they can't control their dog when walking and they have this stupid look on their face and they're muttering "sorry, sorry" since they couldn't provide me with the most basic of rights: peace in public space. Like if I were a women, I can't imagine not immediately getting the most thermonuclear ick in response to such a scenario

like this his time this guy's untrained, unkempt, matted ass shih tzu got off his leash and came up to me, jumping and barking around me like a fucking emaciated rat, while the owner practically danced around me trying to get to his dog as I stood their motionless. first, how can you own such a small dog as a man, second, how can you permit yourself to be seen in public with such a dog, let alone publicly ritualizing your own humiliation through regular dog walking, parading yourself around town like that as if the dog were its own kind of scarlet letter of emasculation, third, how can you rub your emasculation in my face by leaving your dog untrained and permitting such a scenario to happen in the first place where it dances around me, and then fourth, move around like a court jester monkey around me as your symbol of emasculation prances around me, you desperately trying to pick up the pieces of your dignity.

exactly this

also, i often notice young couples (25-35) walking around in public with some ogre-looking dog and both hugging and treating like it's their child. borderline morbid. if you are too egocentric to accept the responsibilities having a baby brings, at least don't compensate for it this way, it's legit repulsive

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 18582
I like cats because they are purring n look cute chill aaaah mofos innit 🐱🐱🐱
And they are independent. Not like annoying, stinky dogs that bark

• +1
Reactions: Dr. Bludy
When a woman walks a dog she feels submissive, when a man walks a dog he feels humiliated.

No wonder women find dogs more sex appealing than the majority of men when the dogs behave like kings barking at mofos to move out of their way, shitting and pissing wherever they want and the men walking them behaving like their slaves cleaning their shit and apologizing for their mess jfl

Totally estrogenic activity.

Walking a dog should only be done by women who are to infertile or mentally ill to have children

tiktoker-backlash-girl-dog-leash-strangers.jpg

This mogs. Over if ur not chad and u have a young GL woman on a leash.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 33275
Fapping to them banging stacies

I don't see a problem in it per se, I only find it pathetic to see people putting dogs and cats o a pedestal and acting, calling them their kids.

And they love to brag about animals being kinder than humans... and even if they are, it's easier to romantize living beings that will never tell how toxic and dificult to handle you are, hence they prefering pets over their fellow humans.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 65076