Is there anything that can be done about my tiny penis

SidharthTheSlayer

SidharthTheSlayer

Anti-Cosmic Satanist
I need some help. I never cared about my tiny penis because there was never any opportunity to score. I embraced the shut-in hikki NEET life. Things have changed now. Long story short, there is an opportunity for me to have sex and lose my v card in a few months.

I've been softmaxxing like crazy, already booked skin facials/lasers, planning to get undereye fillers, planning to use latisse for my eyelashes and T3 for leanmaxing etc. I think with all this I can look much better. I'm also going to get better shoes so I can heightmog everyone.

The only issue is my penis. Why did God have to make me a dicklet? Stats are cope because if your penis is small, it's small, but niggas will ask anyway so it's 6.3 inches by 5.5 inches. That's bone pressed btw. I don't know my non bone pressed length.

She's a virgin like me and I really want to make her bleed for her first time. What can I do to make my penis much bigger in the span of 4-6 months?

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ascension, tombradylover, Johnny_Sins and 7 others
idk do surgery and PE

• +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer and NZb6Air
SidharthTheSlayer

• JFL
Reactions: ascension, tombradylover, scrunchables and 4 others
Pure fucking autism I was expecting some 4 inch shit 6.3 is fine

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: richman66, ascension, tombradylover and 6 others
I need some help. I never cared about my tiny penis because there was never any opportunity to score. I embraced the shut-in hikki NEET life. Things have changed now. Long story short, there is an opportunity for me to have sex and lose my v card in a few months.

I've been softmaxxing like crazy, already booked skin facials/lasers, planning to get undereye fillers, planning to use latisse for my eyelashes and T3 for leanmaxing etc. I think with all this I can look much better. I'm also going to get better shoes so I can heightmog everyone.

The only issue is my penis. Why did God have to make me a dicklet? Stats are cope because if your penis is small, it's small, but niggas will ask anyway so it's 6.3 inches by 5.5 inches. That's bone pressed btw. I don't know my non bone pressed length.

She's a virgin like me and I really want to make her bleed for her first time. What can I do to make my penis much bigger in the span of 4-6 months?
You have the perfect penis size for sex

Read this thread:

• Hmm...
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer
Semen retetention

• JFL
Reactions: Jova
I seriously don’t know when fags here started to exaggerate that u have to be top 1% 10 inch UGANDA BBCs to even have a chance

Most psl gods are in that level most slayers also

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
There is one way. Try to sit down, and put your legs in front of you. Proceed to roll your head and back against the floor, and then stick your legs out. If flexible, try to reach those legs all the way in front of your face, until your pp touches your chin. Proceed and pull it with your mouth, so that the repeated pulling motion can lengthen your size overtime. Do this at least twice a week.

Wanna glow-up? The best HACK is going to be a PENIS PUMP​

• JFL
Reactions: ascension
Your dick is above average dawg

Also why is everyone here looksmaxxing but me

• JFL
What did I expect. A bunch of gaslighting, as usual

Stop jerking off

What did I expect. A bunch of gaslighting, as usual
When you fap over a period of time your gets smaller . I gained 2 inches from not jerking off for 7 days. I went from 6 inches to 8 in length.

• JFL
Reactions: Johnny_Sins
I have 5inch dicklet man id kill for u dick size. Post a pic lemme see and rate it please I’ll be honest. Ur dick sounds like it’s handsome and healthy tho so don’t worry to much man ur not true dicklet ur prob packing juicy heat

• JFL
I already destroyed the dickpill. Move ON

Users who are viewing this thread

• pqvyu
Back