is there anything worse than being indian

Deleted member 11292

Deleted member 11292

anglo sexhaver
when i see a single pixel of anyone or anything Indian I just wanna vomit.

everything about them is just so disgusting and unaesthetic. i wouldn't wish it upon my worst enemy. fucking kill yourself if your indian, life isn't worth living as such a disgusting abomination.

I have to repeat myself for emphasis because it cannot be said enough. do you fucking realize how ugly and disgusting you are?

I can't think of a single good thing about them, other than the fact that if I went there they would worship the ground i walk on. not that i would ever do that because they're just so nasty and hideous i'm afraid that drinking their water or even being in their general vicinity might infect me or my future kids with their yucky indian genetics. im so grossed out i literally have irrational phobia's about them.

how can nature be so cruel to an entire people 😢😢😢

nothing personal, but it's over.

• JFL
Reactions: Timelessbrah and Deleted member 7580
i forgot they made the swatstika, thats about all i'll give them tho :D:D

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729 and Deleted member 10949
Indians aleardy have it worst man they live on extreme hardcore

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11292

being a jew​

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6892 and Deleted member 11292
fuck i seriously might vomit rn, gonna have to distract myself somehow :sick::sick::sick:

i just find their white/light skin worship pretty creepy

bruh even normies are indian pilled and make fun of them

this prof was playing some informative video and this north indian guy in vid spoke with an indian accent and whole class started laughing ...brutal

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jerzy Bondov, Deleted member 7697, Deleted member 12330 and 2 others
goddamnilovebeingwhite.jpeg

(can't find the img)

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 10524 and Deleted member 11292
the best looking indians look similar to arabs or turks tbh

i would rather look curry than asian tbh

• Love it
Reactions: SPFromNY914
goddamnilovebeingwhite.jpeg

(can't find the img)

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
Damn what happened jfl did an Indian come shit on your doorstep or something yesterday

• +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914
Damn what happened jfl did an Indian come shit on your doorstep or something yesterday
i saw these and threw up in my sink. (its now clogged cause its a sink)

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13197
i just find their white/light skin worship pretty creepy

bruh even normies are indian pilled and make fun of them

this prof was playing some informative video and this north indian guy in vid spoke with an indian accent and whole class started laughing ...brutal
even when I wasn't blackpilled me and my friends would still do Indian accents and make tech support jokes. clown race tbh.

• JFL
Reactions: Jerzy Bondov and Deleted member 7580
even when I wasn't blackpilled me and my friends would still do Indian accents and make tech support jokes. clown race tbh.
people always here cope with nort indian master race and most indians here are pakis (northest indians)

i remember there was a paki kid at my school and he was talking about girls or something and other guys started saying 'bro you can only get 300lb girls '

normies are brutally racepilled

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7697, Copeful and Deleted member 11292
people always here cope with nort indian master race and most indians here are pakis (northest indians)

i remember there was a paki kid at my school and he was talking about girls or something and other guys started saying 'bro you can only get 300lb girls '

normies are brutally racepilled

Hans winkle

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Dravi_Phen and Deleted member 7580

Users who are viewing this thread

Back