Is there anything worse than having a chad friend?

Manletmachine

Manletmachine

Ugliest man alive
It’s just brutal walking next to them

• Ugh..
Reactions: 7zyzz7
Kill him

• +1
Reactions: goldpill
having a gigachad friend

Having friends is chad trait

It’s just brutal walking next to them
Taking your chad friend for granted is so 🤢🤢. Get down on your knees and blow him right now as a sign of gratitude since he walks around with a wimp like you

• +1
Reactions: zura and Manletmachine
Only evil chads have subhuman friends, those ones sure are narcissistic and will have you as a friend just to mog you in front of other people, light triad chads will only have other chads as friends.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: zura
I have a legit Chad acquaintance. He's on a TV show right now. Worst part is I have another friend who is always texting me about him. "Chad has 6M TikTok followers. Guess who's in Thailand? He says he's only fucked 20 girls, which is low for him. Chad's show just came out. His instagram is going to blow up. Chad made $200,000 selling t-shirts when that video went viral."

One time I was out with him, and this dude starts pointing and laughing at me: "You're that dude's friend?!?! Lmao! Imagine having to be that dude's friend."

• +1
One time I was out with him, and this dude starts pointing and laughing at me: "You're that dude's friend?!?! Lmao! Imagine having to be that dude's friend."
E9F9D3D9 2646 46C2 983E 3B5DED869E03

• JFL
Taking your chad friend for granted is so 🤢🤢. Get down on your knees and blow him right now as a sign of gratitude since he walks around with a wimp like you
Kill yourself

Ideally he would toss you his sloppy seconds