is there anything wrong with her mouth/teeth what causes this ?

what causes long teeth to grow?

Last edited:
Maybe her gums being visible makes it look weird. Could be thin lips or idk

We allowing foids on this site now mods?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NumbThePain, cutecel, Scorpioned and 3 others
looks deep bite-ish

yea your upper central incisors are too long sis. they can be filed down in theory but dentists will probably think you're crazy.

otherwise I don't see what your problem is.

yea your upper central incisors are too long sis. they can be filed down in theory but dentists will probably think you're crazy.

otherwise I don't see what your problem is.
this aint me lol

just whiten the teeth, lower third looks like stacy ngl

It's not that the teeth are too long. Large teeth are actually ideal. The problem is that the palate isn't wide enough & I'm guessing you have a longer narrower-shaped face to go with it. Depending on your age you can probably see some changes if you overdose mastic gum & start bulking.

my teeth look exactly like this. she and i have deep bite and maybe gum recession? maybe thats why its showing a lot of teeth

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15899
It's not that the teeth are too long. Large teeth are actually ideal. The problem is that the palate isn't wide enough & I'm guessing you have a longer narrower-shaped face to go with it. Depending on your age you can probably see some changes if you overdose mastic gum & start bulking.
this isn't me but I do have similar teeth. Thanks for advice lol

• +1
Reactions: Lux
Gums look dark

agnegacja is that you?

Her palate is narrow, that makes her dental arch narrow as well. Naturally our eyes only focus on the 2 big front teeth. Thats not an aesthetic appereance, kind of looks horse-ish( I don't even know how to explain that...)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15899