Is there anything wrong with injecting test daily?

ZoomerSpicoid415

ZoomerSpicoid415

Silver
would do around .15 ML to round it per day of 250mg, already doing 4x and not having side effects other than puffy nipples but my strength and everyuthing elsse is up hella

Nothing wrong, people just don't do it cause they don't wanna have to pin every day. Otherwise its optimal

• +1
Reactions: murdah and ZoomerSpicoid415
would do around .15 ML to round it per day of 250mg, already doing 4x and not having side effects other than puffy nipples but my strength and everyuthing elsse is up hella
Unless you want to hop on test for the rest of your life then you need to take breaks. Most body builders do take breaks and you aren’t smarter than them

• +1
Reactions: murdah
Unless you want to hop on test for the rest of your life then you need to take breaks. Most body builders do take breaks and you aren’t smarter than them
i have HCG and other forms of PCT, I already plan on running this for a couple of months before taking a bit off

2 months at most
Incorrect, whether he does 8 weeks or 25 weeks he is shutting himself down completely and because of that fact it is actually way smarter to go all the way and use the test for 16-20 weeks and fully commit to a proper bulk, only running it for 8 weeks would mean he's basically shutting himself down for barely anything

• +1
Reactions: ZoomerSpicoid415
Incorrect, whether he does 8 weeks or 25 weeks he is shutting himself down completely and because of that fact it is actually way smarter to go all the way and use the test for 16-20 weeks and fully commit to a proper bulk, only running it for 8 weeks would mean he's basically shutting himself down for barely anything
Yeah I’m not roiding. Either way he doesn’t have a good mindset if he hasn’t even contemplated on when to stop

Yeah I’m not roiding. Either way he doesn’t have a good mindset if he hasn’t even contemplated on when to stop
hes a smart guy he will handle it :p