Is there anyway to actually get lower set eyebrows or atleast make it seem like you do?

MyDreamIsToBe183CM

MyDreamIsToBe183CM

Bronze
For example, can I put minoxidoil under my eyebrows or shape them to look lower?

Also I don’t want to constantly be squinting to make my eyebrows look lower it makes me look chinkchong

Alright you’re right I’ve been using castor oil for my lashes and eyebrows but it only made them longer not thicker
Use a dermastamp too,don’t get to close to your eye though since the skin closets to the eye is the thinnest.

• +1
Reactions: MyDreamIsToBe183CM
minox, you gain some hairs on the bottom and top.

losing weight also helps.

you can make make a minimal difference with pdo threads but don't put your faith in that, at most you can slightly alter the arch to be more positive but it won't lower it as a whole.

• +1
Reactions: caiolindo and MyDreamIsToBe183CM
For example, can I put minoxidoil under my eyebrows or shape them to look lower?

Also I don’t want to constantly be squinting to make my eyebrows look lower it makes me look chinkchong
:feelsahh:

• +1
minox, you gain some hairs on the bottom and top.

losing weight also helps.

you can make make a minimal difference with pdo threads but don't put your faith in that, at most you can slightly alter the arch to be more positive but it won't lower it as a whole.
I have low body fat, around 13-16 percent but my face is kinda chubby which im thinking about using lipolab injections on.

I think minox is my best bet rn but do you recommend a dermastamp as well?

It’s easy, for one you can pull a zeta and get Botox in your ubderbrow to lower them OR you just grow your eyebrows out and then shape them, if you want something professional just get micro blading
IMG 1531

Attachments

• IMG_1530.jpeg
    IMG_1530.jpeg
    507.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1529.jpeg
    IMG_1529.jpeg
    183.4 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
do you know the exact point to inject botox on underbrow?
I would suggest going to a professional, Botox is not ultra expensive in most places and you can get Botox for around 10-20 dollars per unit and it takes around 10 to 25 units to lower the brows visibly. If you get around 20 units of Botox then that’s would be around 200-400 dollars, I don’t know where you live but in Europe and Asia it’s even cheaper, you can also get brow bone filler but most clinics won’t do that as it’s kind of risky

• +1
Reactions: caiolindo and MyDreamIsToBe183CM
Start with minoxidil under the eyebrows. If that doesnt work botox or a blepharoplasty could work.

yess, ik, but what should i tell to the doctor, like "i want lower set eyebrows, some units on my frontalis"?