is there anyway to improve a lazy eye?

ryuken

ryuken

the chosen pajeet
i have a lazy eye it's not too severe but people can notice it when i don't move is there anyway to improve it with no surgery? ik it won't completely go but can i at least make it less noticeable?

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Solution
TechnoBoss
I've heard that exercising the levator palpebrae superioris can fix ptosis. Maybe look into certain exercises for your eyes? You maybe sustained some kind of injury that weakened the muscle that pulls your eyelid up.

I've also heard of people wearing eyepatches so their other eye has to adjust itself properly to see more.
I've heard that exercising the levator palpebrae superioris can fix ptosis. Maybe look into certain exercises for your eyes? You maybe sustained some kind of injury that weakened the muscle that pulls your eyelid up.

I've also heard of people wearing eyepatches so their other eye has to adjust itself properly to see more.

• Love it
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: wsada, Deleted member 66828 and ryuken
Solution

i will look them up thanks bhai

• Love it
i will look them up thanks bhai
Thanks for marking it as a solution. I have the same issue. My eyes are not perfectly symmetrical because of an injury I had gotten from a dog when I was a kid.

• Woah
Reactions: ryuken
Thanks for marking it as a solution. I have the same issue. My eyes are not perfectly symmetrical because of an injury I had gotten from a dog when I was a kid.
i was hitten by a rock in my eye from another kid maybe that's why

• +1
i was hitten by a rock in my eye from another kid maybe that's why
Yep that can do it. Just do facial exercises for it. You can google what I'm talking about, and you will find a bunch of people talking about exercises that will strengthen the muscle that elevates your eyelid. Do it on both sides of your face, not just one.

• Love it
Reactions: ryuken