Is there anyway to know if the filler is fake or watered down?

DaGullas

DaGullas

Creator of the Di Vaio Pill
Is there? I want to put radiesse on my chin but im afraid its fake or its watered down

unclear question/wording?

fake , In what way?

" watered down " ???

Im afraid i can throw 300 euros to the garbage

Yes, like diluted. Fake like, without the right properties
well. That depends on the quality of the work done by the "doctor".
Temporairy results with fillers can be great.
Alhough doctors disagree with this. imo, it spreads out/migrate a bit over time a bit, makeing the set lines go away BUT with still remaining to give some (undefined) volume. If that would also be a good add to your chine (some extra volume) then it should be pretty coold to do it.

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
well. That depends on the quality of the work done by the "doctor".
Temporairy results with fillers can be great.
Alhough doctors disagree with this. imo, it spreads out/migrate a bit over time a bit, makeing the set lines go away BUT with still remaining to give some (undefined) volume. If that would also be a good add to your chine (some extra volume) then it should be pretty coold to do it.
Ye radiesse has more duration and doesnt migrate on those areas, it bonds to the bone

Ye radiesse has more duration and doesnt migrate on those areas, it bonds to the bone
So they say.

I disagree. As far as I observe, They also migrate a bit.
But as I sad before, doctors disagree on this. And say NO migratiion happens. AND that it dissolves after so much time, WHICH I also disagree with. They imo don't dissolve, but spread out over larger erea.

Fillers don't migrate.
yet here they are starting discussing reasons why fillers migration happen.

"The “migration” of fillers may be explained by high-volume and high-pressure injection, or it may be caused by muscle movement or gravity.27 Such mechanisms may result in the occurrence of nodules within the vestibule, deep to the cutaneous sites where the original injection had occurred, or on the labial mucosa when the injection had occurred in the overlying skin. Laeschke27 suggests the term “dislocation” rather than “migration” for this phenomenon. Migration of dermal filler has been documented previously in the literature.17, 22, 28 It is possible that some patients have an innate susceptibility to migration of dermal filler because of differences in the embryologic fusion plane.22 Cosmetic dermal fillers are widely used, and migration into intraoral locations may raise the suspicion of a mucocele, salivary gland tumor, or soft tissue tumor. "

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
Also doctors
After 6-12 monthsfillers is broken down by body.

This case exmaple. woman 2 YEARS LATER.
Migration of Fillers + Still there!

" During repeated, thorough anamnesis the patient admitted having underwent lip augmentation and nasolabial fold correction with HA two years before, after which the filler must have migrated posteriorly."

" We present three cases of persistent hyaluronic acid filler that resulted in bluish discoloration and subsequent migration over 2 to 5 years after placement."

" A 33-year-old woman presented with a bean-sized, fleshcolored, soft, movable, subcutaneous mass on her forehead that had been present for 3 months (Fig. 1A). Sixteen months ago, she had been injected with a HA filler (YVOIRE®; LG Life Sciences, Seoul, Korea) on her nose at a private clinic. She had not undergone any filler injection on the forehead. "

Also doctors
After 6-12 monthsfillers is broken down by body.

This case exmaple. woman 2 YEARS LATER.
Migration of Fillers + Still there!

" During repeated, thorough anamnesis the patient admitted having underwent lip augmentation and nasolabial fold correction with HA two years before, after which the filler must have migrated posteriorly."

" We present three cases of persistent hyaluronic acid filler that resulted in bluish discoloration and subsequent migration over 2 to 5 years after placement."

" A 33-year-old woman presented with a bean-sized, fleshcolored, soft, movable, subcutaneous mass on her forehead that had been present for 3 months (Fig. 1A). Sixteen months ago, she had been injected with a HA filler (YVOIRE®; LG Life Sciences, Seoul, Korea) on her nose at a private clinic. She had not undergone any filler injection on the forehead. "
But radiesse is not hyaluronic filler eduard. Its calcium that bonds, it doesnt move

But radiesse is not hyaluronic filler eduard. Its calcium that bonds, it doesnt move
oh, i didn't know that. I assumed it was a brand of Hyalorinc acide. I only researched HA. And I found what I said above. My opon and disaagreement with common opinon.

I know nothing about radiesse.

oh, i didn't know that. I assumed it was a brand of Hyalorinc acide. I only researched HA. And I found what I said above. My opon and disaagreement with common opinon.

I know nothing about radiesse.
Ye i know bro, i agree with u on hyaluronic acid. I would only put it on jaw and chin. But mostly chin. But radiesse is a calcium product that sticks to the bone