Is there direct correlation between maxillary development and mental health self confidence

Pei

Pei

Temp. Banned
?

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
The better you look the better people treat you the better you feel,it that simple lol

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and Deleted member 71265
Image 41

if this guy told you:

"bro my life is shit; no girls like me, i never had a girlfriend, and i get called a creep by women"

:feelshah:would you believe him?

300px Blackops2cel   original picture

Now, if this guy you told you:

"bro my life is shit; no girls like me, i never had a girlfriend, and i get called a creep by women"

:feelshah: would you believe him?

• +1
Reactions: mentªlcel and Pei
View attachment 2980862
if this guy told you:

:feelshah:would you believe him?

View attachment 2980865

Now, if this guy you told you:

:feelshah: would you believe him?
What if you put the top picture as Jordan barrrtt 😂😂

• +1
Reactions: LeonidasGui
  • JFL
Reactions: halloweed
  • JFL
Reactions: mentªlcel
I would probably believe him since he's an alien
just because he’s far above average gl man doesn’t mean he’s muh alien quit coping he will slay even harder because of that

• +1
Reactions: mirrormogger
just because he’s far above average gl man doesn’t mean he’s muh alien quit coping he will slay even harder because of that
@LeonidasGui

meant its not the best, delon and minaj are better
What? Delon doesn’t have better maxilla than Barrett Barrett’s way more forward grown than delon

What? Delon doesn’t have better maxilla than Barrett Barrett’s way more forward grown than delon
front and side delon.

IMG 2085
No need b toxic but Barrett maxilla wya better

• +1
Reactions: ltsOver
Delon literally mogs jordan to the sewers of mumbai. No man can mog prime delon retard.
Delon is literally htn jfl he would look like a boneless manlet framelet cuck next to barrett its all 1960 movies halo

Delon is literally htn jfl he would look like a boneless manlet framelet cuck next to barrett its all 1960 movies halo
If Barrett was alive back then and with women lower standards would he have been god most famous actor 20th century

• +1
Reactions: halloweed
If Barrett was alive back then and with women lower standards would he have been god most famous actor 20th century
Tbh how could barrett live his daily life with so many creeps knowing him if that was the case

He’s not htn bro, almost all forum knows this and 10’s of millions of foids worshipped him, i haven’t seen foids worship baret.

Even tho barrett doesn’t fit beauty standards back then it was mix of femine and masculine barret is mostly feminine

He’s not htn bro, almost all forum knows this and 10’s of millions of foids worshipped him, i haven’t seen foids worship baret.

Even tho barrett doesn’t fit beauty standards back then it was mix of femine and masculine barret is mostly feminine
please write more bro

• +1
Reactions: ltsOver

Hes htn irl he wouldnt be anything like that without acting movie halo and barrett is more masculine

Hes htn irl he wouldnt be anything like that without acting movie halo and barrett is more masculine
True if he born same time as Barrett wouldn’t be nowhere success

• +1
Reactions: LeonidasGui
Bro… 😂..

Barett isn’t masculine in his true form without all those surgeries like fat removal which made him dark triad, delon literally

How the fuck is delon htn irl? If you knew how many women worshipped him I bet your mother did too, he was literally a god his gaze is unique, everything abt him is better than this gay brachy bloated alien

please write 7 paragraphs about how delon batter than baret
They know themselves delon better they just jealous and bored so keep spitting back haha

Bro… 😂..

Barett isn’t masculine in his true form without all those surgeries like fat removal which made him dark triad, delon literally

How the fuck is delon htn irl? If you knew how many women worshipped him I bet your mother did too, he was literally a god his gaze is unique, everything abt him is better than this gay brachy bloated alien
They worshipped him because very old movie actor halo hes handsome but not psl god so hes htn
And barrett everything about his feautres from his neck,height,clavicles,orbitals,jaw is more masculine stop coping.

They worshipped him because very old movie actor halo hes handsome but not psl god so hes htn
And barrett everything about his feautres from his neck,height,clavicles,orbitals,jaw is more masculine stop coping.
Ignored