??

• +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe
Bewusst

Rudolf Hess:oops:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
yes one downgrade is that it can make u grow taller

this isnt good cuz girls dont like overly tall guys cuz they have to stand on their tippy toes to kiss them. also buzzfeed said the ideal male height is 5'7

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 12669, Deleted member 8165 and 6 others
Diabetes

• +1
Reactions: Ryan and Deleted member 10987
yes one downgrade is that it can make u grow taller

this isnt good cuz girls dont like overly tall guys cuz they have to stand on their tippy toes to kiss them. also buzzfeed said the ideal male height is 5'7
Serioulsy
I have heard it fuses plates faster

Yes it can mess with other systems in your body but in small amounts its not a problem. If you take too much you can even develop diabetes

• +1
Reactions: sbaigq, Danish_Retard and Deleted member 10987
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 1560, Ryan and 1 other person
Serious question.. How u cope with diabetes
visiting a cardiologist every month and doing blood tests

only thing he diagnosed me with is carpal tunnel and high blood pressure. no diabetes, heart problems or anything else. i dont give the slightest fuck about it and actually didnt even notice until he mentioned it. he said im lucky my hands arent numb

only things out of range from my blood panel:
Chrome NcPn2gYiSd

alkaline phosphatase due to hgh's activity on the liver and calcium due to increased bone cell activity. nothing else indicating diabetes

10 IU a day

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Ryan
visiting a cardiologist every month and doing blood tests

only thing he diagnosed me with is carpal tunnel and high blood pressure. no diabetes, heart problems or anything else. i dont give the slightest fuck about it and actually didnt even notice until he mentioned it. he said im lucky my hands arent numb

only things out of range from my blood panel:
View attachment 1183368
View attachment 1183369

alkaline phosphatase due to hgh's activity on the liver and calcium due to increased bone cell activity. nothing else indicating diabetes

10 IU a day
Do u advise a person to take peptides without getting these tests every month or two.. Im a poor cel.. I can not afford peptides +monthly blood tests
Btw u r very rich right?

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Get length lengthening

Do u advise a person to take peptides without getting these tests every month or two..
skip the blood tests if it's a health concern, you'll be fine (unless you want a blood test to see if your peptides are legit, then yes id recommend one). you can overdose with HGH, but not with peptides.

Im a poor cel.. I can not afford peptides +monthly blood tests
a good peptide stack would be around $100-$150 a month

Btw u r very rich right?
costs me $400 a month for 10 IU a day

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 10987 and Ryan
skip the blood tests if it's a health concern, you'll be fine (unless you want a blood test to see if your peptides are legit, then yes id recommend one). you can overdose with HGH, but not with peptides.

View attachment 1183395
View attachment 1183396

a good peptide stack would be around $100-$150 a month

costs me $400 a month for 10 IU a day
Thanks a lot buddy i dont know how to thank u tbh.. Pardon me if my some post in the past annoyed you...brocel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and SexuallyAbusive
@Maesthetic the main downside is most hgh and igf-1 people buy is faked. But because they get dangerously low blood sugars and incredibly fat loss effects, they think it is the real thing.

Last edited:
  • +1
@Maesthetic the main downside is most hgh and igf-1 people buy is faked. But because they get dangerously low blood sugars and incredibly fat loss effects, they think it is the real thing.
I will wait

The fat loss even from Chinese hgh would still be really strong though. One study showed hgh caused a 14% body fat loss without changes in diet or exercise.

But if you are not swimming in money, your never getting actual igf-1.

• +1
The fat loss even from Chinese hgh would still be really strong though. One study showed hgh caused a 14% body fat loss without changes in diet or exercise.

But if you are not swimming in money, your never getting actual igf-1.
What about Testostérone

Yes it can mess with other systems in your body but in small amounts its not a problem. If you take too much you can even develop diabetes
yup, taking hgh is risky business, u might fuck up your health/speed up tumor development down the road. if your plates have already fused it might not be worth it to take it. if not then definitely go for it, only downside then is the price, this shit is expensive.

• +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe
What about Testostérone
Test is way easier to get if you know the sources. Jon Skywalker claimed when he first started cycling, he got testosterone at Uzbekistan for the price of a movie ticket. $5 a week.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, sbaigq and Deleted member 10987
Test is way easier to get if you know the sources. Jon Skywalker claimed when he first started cycling, he got testosterone at Uzbekistan for the price of a movie ticket. $5 a week.
How to cycle/inject ?
Any downside ?

How to cycle/inject ?
Any downside ?
Shutdown happens to everyone, but infertility , acne, potential gyno, hair loss, depending on your genes.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: AscendingHero, sbaigq and Deleted member 10987
The body downregulates all the compounds that make stuff growth: HGH, Test, callogen, DHT and NAD+. The higher the cell growth is (especially at older age) the higher the chance you have to develop cancer

• +1
is it affecting hair ?

• +1