Is there even a point in trying to use Tinder if you're short?

CarlSagan96

CarlSagan96

In a better place
I'm relatively good looking and have a great upper body, my only problem is height. If I don't put a height down in my bio will I still be able to get matches? Or do you need to be 6ft+ to have success on tinder

how tall are you? if you're close enough to 6' the obvious solution is to fraud

• +1
Reactions: satoshisacuck and Scarface
tinder is ideal for people with decent face but shit height imho

i mean they're gonna find out eventually that you are manlet
you could use the normie theory of putting it in your bio to filter out any girl that would reject you because of it
probably retarded though because it's a normie theory
height is gonna limit your success to at least some degree, but it's probably overblown

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Scarface and CarlSagan96
as long as you're in the 5'6-5'10 range with a 6/10 PSL face then you're fine tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: satoshisacuck, Scarface, Deleted member 2205 and 1 other person
as long as you're in the 5'6-5'10 range with a 6/10 PSL face then you're fine tbh
no, this is cope
that is no where near good enough especially for tinder.

• +1
Reactions: Lumbersexual and itsoverbuddyboyo
no, this is cope
that is no where near good enough especially for tinder.

there was a tinder experiment done not long ago about mero and saying in the bio "5'6 it is what it is" and he still got a shit tone of matches regardless

there was a tinder experiment done not long ago about mero and saying in the bio "5'6 it is what it is" and he still got a shit tone of matches regardless
tinder experiments confuse me so much
sometimes u can use a 6 6 chad and get less matches than a 5 6 ethnic. doesn't make any sense according to psl theory

Why dont you try it and find out

• +1
Reactions: norwoodreaper
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
Why do people always put "6 foot 2" or something like that in their profiles then?
Because they're either a mediocre looking gymcel and that's all they have, or they are genuinely gl and want to mog as hard as possible. With good face your match rate will still be higher than the former, but there is always a bigger chad somewhere.

I'm going to tell you right now, Tinder is the big leagues. Unless you are top 5% in everything, have fun being ghosted, ignored, unmatched, never matched, never getting beyond a first date, and generally humiliated by any girl over a 4. It's seriously making me severely depressed. Don't do it unless you're absolutely sure you can handle constant and harsh rejection.
there is always a bigger chad somewhere.
Not just somewhere, like two swipes away from you

• +1
Reactions: Scarface
u will match and maybe even meet women but it's gonna end after that, they're prob not gonna fuck u either.

Face is everything and women will over look height for face

I'm going to tell you right now, Tinder is the big leagues. Unless you are top 5% in everything, have fun being ghosted, ignored, unmatched, never matched, never getting beyond a first date, and generally humiliated by any girl over a 4. It's seriously making me severely depressed. Don't do it unless you're absolutely sure you can handle constant and harsh rejection.

Not just somewhere, like two swipes away from you

Yeah that’s basically what I heard from other men who aren’t in the top percent. Still I’ll try it out though and see how it goes

Just fucking try and see

• +1
Reactions: didntreadlol