Is there even a way to fraud eye color change to normies ir anything( for example some sort accident or something)

user123456

user123456

Equinox
Contacts keep coping

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 72630
From what though. If it's from contacts, you might as well just admit it. If it's from eye-lightening methods or eye lightening surgery, then you can just say you don't know why your eye color changed. Best hope you are away for long enough to where it makes sense so you can double down and say "maybe I have some kind of disease that I developed, I might have to go get a check-up". Idk lol maybe fraud by saying you had an organ disease that caused it (look up any organ disease that would cause eye melanin to change it before though).

• +1
Reactions: wowamat
Say you stare into the sun with lemon juice on ur eyes 2 sets of 30 reps twice a week should do it mate

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sb23 and Sushifart
From what though. If it's from contacts, you might as well just admit it. If it's from eye-lightening methods or eye lightening surgery, then you can just say you don't know why your eye color changed. Best hope you are away for long enough to where it makes sense so you can double down and say "maybe I have some kind of disease that I developed, I might have to go get a check-up". Idk lol maybe fraud by saying you had an organ disease that caused it (look up any organ disease that would cause eye melanin to change it before though).
sum1 i know frauded w contacts for 2 years and no1 noticed, don’t know why contacts wouldn’t be a viable option in this case.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: sb23 and Sushifart
just gaslight them

• +1
Reactions: sb23