Is there hope for someone with an effeminate feminine personality?

S

standardcel

Kraken
All girls seem to reject me for that reason

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
Find a masculine dominant woman. Or man

Would you like to be a stay at home husband?
if she makes bank yeah

I'm ltr material, I'm lean, long hair and big dick. she can use me as a faceless dildo

do some lame ass chores for a few hours then spend my time gaming/working out, then fuck wife when she gets home

simple life

• +1
Reactions: Trilogy, try2beme and Deleted member 26642
if she makes bank yeah

I'm ltr material, I'm lean, long hair and big dick. she can use me as a faceless dildo

do some lame ass chores for a few hours then spend my time gaming/working out, then fuck wife when she gets home

simple life
Based as fuck but I think it would be incredibly difficult to find a woman who would be attracted to that

• +1
Reactions: Trilogy, chadmanlet04 and standardcel
Based as fuck but I think it would be incredibly difficult to find a woman who would be attracted to that
We can only dream

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
My cousin has no driving license, is a drug dealer with big dick no job and lives in the apartment of his gf already impregnated her

drug dealer
Dark triad maxxed masculine mf. If he played league of legends instead of dealing drugs she would hate him (unless he mogs her by multiple psl)

if she makes bank yeah

simple life
Ideal