Is there more to Life than being gl or pretty looking?

Htobrother

Htobrother

Minox strd/18.06.24|Cut1400KCALday |13.07
If I feel not gl sometimes I don’t have any motivation to do anything or even go outside because all what people will see is my looks first
If god gave me 10/10 looks I would use it for crazy stuff probably because I’m narcissistic too
But I would never kill someone without a reason or something like that or laught at Someone even call someone ugly I hate this word

And have that the more good looking I become the more it dominates

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: toth77 and IWantToMax
No

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5891, owlofathena, AutisticBeaner and 4 others
Yes. You should mentalhealthmax.
Looksmaxing is cope.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fukmylyf, Kade, RichardSpencel and 3 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel, godirl, RichardSpencel and 5 others

JFL at your dark triad cope

• +1
Reactions: Htobrother
  • +1
Reactions: Htobrother and Deleted member 5912
no all life is about is mogging every guy you interact with
@Chad1212 you agree?

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Htobrother
Yes create a temporal rift dimension and live life with all the prime Stacey's. But you must sacrifice your hair and butcher your scalp and brain matter and also superglue a router to your head.

Yes create a temporal rift dimension and live life with all the prime Stacey's. But you must sacrifice your hair and butcher your scalp and brain matter and also superglue a router to your head.View attachment 405800
Your age tells enough get out you don’t want to be mentally ill after few years

• Hmm...
Reactions: majorcope
Life is all about having loads of babies and make sure they survive

• +1
Reactions: AutisticBeaner and Htobrother
There's literally 0 point in looks alone. They are meant to give you an (extreme) edge in socializing.

On it's own, they are entirely useless. Looks are in a way the most beta trait you can have, since they become useless when socially isolated and unable to extract value from others.

• +1
There's literally 0 point in looks alone. They are meant to give you an (extreme) edge in socializing.

On it's own, they are entirely useless. Looks are in a way the most beta trait you can have, since they become useless when socially isolated and unable to extract value from others.
True it’s useless if you have bad social skills or act like autist and can’t hold a conversation with females without making it awkward
Even if you get Ioi you do nothing

you are not narcissistic lol real narcys would never act narcy in public or tell others they are narcy

• +1
you are not narcissistic lol real narcys would never act narcy in public or tell others they are narcy
I don’t act like that or tell someone I’m just different
I would never tell that what I wrote here to my psychologist

• +1
Reactions: toth77
True it’s useless if you have bad social skills or act like autist and can’t hold a conversation with females without making it awkward
Even if you get Ioi you do nothing
i mean even in that situation its better to be gl than ugly.

I am thinking more of ppl living more isolated existences, with low (new) social contact.

• +1