is there normal guide about maxxing?

D

Deleted member 32347

I jerk off to myself
I need fucking megathread with every important thing about looksmaxxing where creator does not begin with mouth widening tips, start with bone structure at least

Low iq retard go into the best of the best section, or use the search function, you inept mongoloidic clump of cells​

• +1
Reactions: HollowCheek

Low iq retard go into the best of the best section, or use the search function, you inept mongoloidic clump of cells​

stfu, everybody knows search function is shit, even after almost 5 years, searching in google with commands is more helpful than using search bar, nothing changed on this fucking forums

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Shkreliii and EnglandBadman
stfu, everybody knows search function is shit, even after almost 5 years, searching in google with commands is more helpful than using search bar, nothing changed on this fucking forums
Just get surgery/implants. Everything in the BOTB forum thread its utter cope except being lean (if you want to "looksmaxx" naturally)

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii
wow, amazing, I had no fucking idea that getting lean is good. nigga your telling most obvious tips like you're fucking guru and are talking to a 40 yo bald indian
Just get surgery/implants. Everything in the BOTB forum thread its utter cope except being lean (if you want to "looksmaxx" naturally)

wow, amazing, I had no fucking idea that getting lean is good. nigga your telling most obvious tips like you're fucking guru and are talking to a 40 yo bald indian
Then why are you even asking in the first place you fucking 0 iq retard? Jfl

Get lean, softmaxx, identify your hard falios and act accordingly
Is that hard? Does it take years of searching?

I need fucking megathread with every important thing about looksmaxxing where creator does not begin with mouth widening tips, start with bone structure at least
botb and sticky thread you’ll see one