Is there really any difference between a 17 and 18 year old female?

murdah

murdah

Temp. Banned
Normies view 17 year olds as children/minors, yet 18 year olds are full grown adults. Many “pedophiles” get outed for talking inappropriately to 17 year olds (who are probably 17 and 8 months old) and are labeled as pedophiles which makes zero sense. There’s literally no difference in maturity or development between a 17 year old or 18 year old. @Jason Voorhees @yeeyeeslayer @iblamechico Thoughts?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Looks234, watah, sportsmogger and 13 others
Barely,

That’s why in most parts of even the western world 17 is legal

• +1
Reactions: ryuken, Autismcel and murdah
Barely,

Barely? So what’s the difference? Is there ant difference in mental maturity? development? Or is the only difference the age of consent?

chris-hansen-serious.gif

• JFL
Reactions: murdah
Barely? So what’s the difference? Is there ant difference in mental maturity? development? Or is the only difference the age of consent?
from what I’ve heard and understood about why some countries have it at 18 specifically is because that’s supposedly when your brain develops enough

So its apparently mental maturity

• +1
It's the legality aspect. If society considers suddenly 15 year old as Adults Normies won't have any problem

• +1
Reactions: shia.jihadist, klip11, ryuken and 2 others
THAT LITTLE BABY IS ONLY 17 YEARS AND 13 MONTHS OLD YOU FUCKING SICK FUCKING FUCKKKK!! YOU ABOMINABLE DEMONIC PEDOPHILE!!!! DIE!! DIEEEE!!!!!!!!
500px Cobson

• JFL
Reactions: Looks234, shia.jihadist, got.daim and 9 others
theres a 1% increase in intelligence

• JFL
Reactions: ryuken, yeeyeeslayer, Chadeep and 1 other person
from what I’ve heard and understood about why some countries have it at 18 specifically is because that’s supposedly when your brain develops enough

So its apparently mental maturity
Makes sense and I’ll respect it from a scientific viewpoint

Yes, there's a difference mentally.

Brain doesn't fully develop until 25.

• JFL
Reactions: got.daim
Yes, there's a difference mentally.

Brain doesn't fully develop until 25.
Ok tell me what the difference in mentality is between a 17 year old and 18 year old, and if their brain isn’t fully developed at 25, then shouldn’t the age of consent be 25?

Short answer: no

• +1
Reactions: emo, ryuken and murdah
Ok tell me what the difference in mentality is between a 17 year old and 18 year old, and if their brain isn’t fully developed at 25, then shouldn’t the age of consent be 25?
That’s the thing,

I don’t believe people need to be 100% mentally mature to consent to sex so that argument is moot to me

edit : just so this isn't misconstrued i still think ppl should real a certain level of mental maturity before being able to consent but waiitng till they reach an age where they're fully mentally mature is not necessary imo

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: klip11, ryuken, Chadeep and 1 other person
Barely,

14 in germany 16 in the UK & russia

It's only the retarded burgers that make EVERYTHING complicated

• +1
Reactions: got.daim, ryuken, Chadeep and 2 others
Not about reaching full mental maturity

18 is just the age where one is no longer a minor and can make their own decisions.

Some countries have it younger like 16 because honestly anyone at 15+ are reasonably smart enough to make their own decisions.

The law however has no choice but to have hard cut offs like this. In some places there are "romeo and juliet" laws for males and females below the age of consent to have sex if the lead partner is deemed mature enough IIRC

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and murdah
Only americucks thinks sleeping with a 17 year old is pedophilia. Strange country.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Autismcel, got.daim, klip11 and 4 others
14 in germany 16 in the UK & russia

It's only the retarded burgers that make EVERYTHING complicated
funny thing is in some states the age of marriage is lower than the age of consent,

so the age of consent for regular sex is 18 but the age of marriage is 14 😂

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Autismcel, DalitBoss and murdah
Normies view 17 year olds as children/minors, yet 18 year olds are full grown adults. Many “pedophiles” get outed for talking inappropriately to 17 year olds (who are probably 17 and 8 months old) and are labeled as pedophiles which makes zero sense. There’s literally no difference in maturity or development between a 17 year old or 18 year old. @Jason Voorhees @yeeyeeslayer @iblamechico Thoughts?
they're not delicious jb anymore

• JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer and murdah
18 years old have 20 more body count on average comparing to 17 years old

Last edited:
  • +1

• +1
Reactions: ryuken
no but the government says so

• +1
i meant to tag @yeeyeeslayer :lul:

where ya from @yeeyeeslayer

but it's over for you just accept your satanic jew age cuck laws or you will go to jail, sad

• +1
I don't fucking understand where this number 18 comes from. Most of the world considers 16 to be legal

i meant to tag @yeeyeeslayer :lul:

where ya from @yeeyeeslayer

but it's over for you just accept your satanic jew age cuck laws or you will go to jail, sad
iraq

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: egyptianKang and murdah
Callmecarson situation, nigga was literally doing nothing wrong

• JFL
Yes the difference is about 20 dicks

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Darkeningstar, jxck7468 and 1 other person
@Jason Voorhees has Haitian cannibals of all ages after him from 17 to 70. They all want @Jason Voorhees very tasty yet very nutritious meat for their diet.

Barely,

u sure u not khaleeji :feelshaha:

either way ur not bound by age cuck laws :ogre:
At the time these laws were drafted, girls would only start puberty at around 14-16 years of age. Today because of diet, they're entering at around 9-12.

At the time these laws were drafted, girls would only start puberty at around 14-16 years of age. Today because of diet, they're entering at around 9-12.
wrong, they started puberty all in the same time, 9-11

it's just today the food is very pro estrogenic, women can consume anything and they will get a 10/10 body

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Autismcel and murdah
Yes. AOC should be 25.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Autismcel, Paul7 and murdah