is there really no such thing as being attracted to personality?

Deleted member 6723

Deleted member 6723

So is personality really just what the looks tell you. Like if your face is low trust, can you ever become high trust to anyone?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9072
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6723
Well personality comes after looks. If they are attracted to you than they will fuck you, the personality is just the bonus.

• +1
Reactions: godlikesz, SubhumanCurrycel and Deleted member 6723
Physical attraction is the difference between friendship and relationship. Doesn't matter how interesting and cool you are, if she doesn't like you physically as well then it's over.

Looks are what get you the train ticket, personality is just the luggage you can take with you.

Personality does matter you have to be manly and tough to be more attractive, but the thing is if a feminine looking high pitched 5’4 guy tried that he would be laughed compared to a 6 ft dom guy

If the personality is tall or big dick then it's possible

Physical attraction is the difference between friendship and relationship. Doesn't matter how interesting and cool you are, if she doesn't like you physically as well then it's over.

Looks are what get you the train ticket, personality is just the luggage you can take with you.
yeah but can you be high trust to people despite having a low trust face? Im not talking about relationships or standards. It's because everyday I'm getting closer to thinking personality is only an illusion, like if you look weird, u cant be not weird.

Personality does matter you have to be manly and tough to be more attractive, but the thing is if a feminine looking high pitched 5’4 guy tried that he would be laughed compared to a 6 ft dom guy
yeah but can you be high trust to people despite having a low trust face? Im not talking about relationships or standards. It's because everyday I'm getting closer to thinking personality is only an illusion, like if you look weird, u cant be not weird.
there I wasnt talking about relationships or standards

women are attracted to low inhib dark triad narcy socipaths

yeah but can you be high trust to people despite having a low trust face? Im not talking about relationships or standards. It's every I'm getting closer to thinking personality is only an illusion, like if you look weird, u cant be not weird.

Tbh the only way to be high trust with low trust face is to talk to them through texting at least to begin with. Impossible trying to do it face to face

Tbh the only way to be high trust with low trust face is to talk to them through texting at least to begin with. Impossible trying to do it face to face
does that mean if you text like high-trust but then meet her irl she will think of you as low-trust.

does that mean if you text like high-trust but then meet her irl she will think of you as low-trust.

The point is to be able to gain her trust through texting (so that your low-trust face doesn't affect her judgement). If you have subhuman low-trust face you're never even gonna have the opportunity to gain trust if you try doing it face to face.

The point is to be able to gain her trust through texting (so that your low-trust face doesn't affect her judgement). If you have subhuman low-trust face you're never even gonna have the opportunity to gain trust if you try doing it face to face.
so will she see me as low trust once we see each other IRL? Or just high trust from texting

so will she see me as low trust once we see each other IRL? Or just high trust from texting

Idk bro depends on the girl and how low-trust your face is and how good you were at texting

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6723
Personality is such a vague shit. If everything how you act or talk is included, If you behave like simp girl will leave asap.
If you play hard and leave a mystery she is gonna like you more. It works

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer
Wrong, i'm getting a personality implant next week

• JFL
Reactions: mulattomaxxer
906EF17A A3A2 4E88 8347 DACEF24D0176