Is there really no surgeon who'd give me lefort3?

Deleted member 7776

Deleted member 7776

6'5 BWC Mogger of Niggers
I would basically fix my entire midface with one procedure, correct?

I'd be willing to pay for it, the price doesn't even matter tbh

• JFL
Reactions: thecel, OOGABOOGA, AutisticBeaner and 3 others
unless you have maxillary hypoplasia like me probably not

• +1
Reactions: thecel
I’ll do it for you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 643, randomguy1235, TheEndHasNoEnd and 9 others
ill do it my name is dr. goldberg and I have good medical training I'll do it for 25,000 all in

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
it's not what you think. lefort 3 is not a fucking cosmetic surgery, it's a facial fracture surgical procedure to fix craniofacial disjunctions/deformities where the maxilla is pulled away from your goddamn palate. the procedure is like $50k

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 643, SexyMofo, thecel and 10 others
Lefort 3 is a meme. No one here is gonna get it unless they're legit deformed

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 643, SexyMofo, thecel and 6 others
it's not what you think. lefort 3 is not a fucking cosmetic surgery, it's a facial fracture surgical procedure to fix craniofacial disjunctions/deformities where the maxilla is pulled away from your goddamn palate. the procedure is like $50k
Dude thinking he is deformed jfl,if i looked like him wouldn't rot here and live a loser life

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 643, Deleted member 6873, MentalistKebab and 2 others
Yes in India. I know many that would offer a good price.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4416 and Deleted member 4991
I would basically fix my entire midface with one procedure, correct?

I'd be willing to pay for it, the price doesn't even matter tbh
bro you're gigachad already, if you're not getting girls it is not your face

Normal or modified LeFort 3?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5385 and Darkstrand
I understand that but wouldn't it cause my entire midface to project forward a lot more, including maxilla, zygos, orbital rims etc?

• +1
Reactions: Darkstrand
get a MLF3 with sinn but the dudes like 70 and will probably shake too much during the procedure, he might volley your entire midface into a bin where it belongs if you wanna go for a MLF3 tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Edgar, Deleted member 643, randomguy1235 and 10 others
Why would you want to get it it sounds 5x more barbaric than leg lengthening in those ancient external fixators

get a MLF3 with sinn but the dudes like 70 and will probably shake too much during the procedure, he might volley your entire midface into a bin where it belongs if you wanna go for a MLF3 tbh
Doesn't anyone else perform MLF3? Also, can you tell me what MLF3 does compared to regular LF3?

Doesn't anyone else perform MLF3? Also, can you tell me what MLF3 does compared to regular LF3?

I've never looked into a LF3/MLF3 extensively because it just seems way too risky to me, as someone who is doing bimax+a few other things. No idea who else would perform it.

MLF3 AFAIK is just LF3 w/o involvement of the maxilla

Like this

92282f_6749a581803047dbadf34613a49fdb40~mv2.jpg

DBKbyEUWsAEsf6M.jpg

Just seems absolutely absurd for anyone not deformed, even if your entire face is recessive

better to cope with LF1/MLF1+BSSO+implants

• +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23, Deleted member 4416 and Deleted member 4430
1570800406494-png.132503

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
sinn doesn't do the surgery himself

sinn doesn't do the surgery himself

cage must be too old now

redpill: means i'm also too old, because when I knew about it, he did

who does it now? his son?

cage must be too old now

redpill: means i'm also too old, because when I knew about it, he did

who does it now? his son?
he's there for the surgery but his team & one maxfac in particular does the intricate parts

won't divulge the name tho

• +1
he's there for the surgery but his team & one maxfac in particular does the intricate parts

won't divulge the name tho

why do you have to be like this, who benefits from being such a secretive nancy

• +1
Lefort 3 is a meme. No one here is gonna get it unless they're legit deformed

This lie needs to die this women wasn't deformed she mogs my existence her eyes alone.

YPWL2sU

This foid got a modified 3 plus a lefort 1 I don't understand why they didn't just do a full on lefort 3 the first time maybe it increases the risks but the before pics of her weren't deformed.

who benefits from being such a secretive nancy
people capable of using google

people who understand that drumming up hype on these forums directly results in a price increase for certain surgeons and procedures

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 643 and Darkstrand
This foid got a modified 3 plus a lefort 1 I don't understand why they didn't just do a full on lefort 3
MLF3 + LF1 has less noticeable scarring and is just far less brutal

• +1
people capable of using google

people who understand that drumming up hype on these forums directly results in a price increase for certain surgeons and procedures

Yeah but that's inefficient if someone can simply tell you, or PM

only relevant if you need a MLF3 tbh

and either way, if you know sinn, then the prices will increase either way because if you actually pursue a MLF3, you'll find out like you said. Moot point ngl tbh tbh

MLF3 + LF1 has less noticeable scarring and is just far less brutal

But it receives the same results a modified lefort 3 covers most of the lefort 2 section and all of the lefort 3 section a lefort 1 covers the bits missed in a modified lefort 3 hence you get the same effect

and either way, if you know sinn, then the prices will increase either way because if you actually pursue a MLF3, you'll find out like you said. Moot point ngl tbh tbh
sinn is not eppley

his prices won't increase just by speaking his name jfl
they will if people keep posting prices

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
This lie needs to die this women wasn't deformed she mogs my existence her eyes alone.

View attachment 464958

This foid got a modified 3 plus a lefort 1 I don't understand why they didn't just do a full on lefort 3 the first time maybe it increases the risks but the before pics of her weren't deformed.
Having her before maxilla looks like a safety hazard

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Pinhead and Deleted member 4430
But it receives the same results a modified lefort 3 covers most of the lefort 2 section and all of the lefort 3 section a lefort 1 covers the bits missed in a modified lefort 3 hence you get the same effect
this is completely fucking wrong jfl

do you even know what LF is? how the fuck can an MLF3 cover ALL of the LF3 section while only covering SOME of the LF2 section if LF2 is entirely contained in LF3?

Also MLF3 is an umbrella term for any modification of the LF3 procedure. In MOST of these, area around the nasal is completely untouched.

sinn is not eppley

his prices won't increase just by speaking his name jfl
they will if people keep posting prices

and they won't if people keep spamming his clinic asking for prices?

it's gonna increase either way buddy, better get than MLF3 asap

and they won't if people keep spamming his clinic asking for prices?

it's gonna increase either way buddy, better get than MLF3 asap
think of it like this "buddy"

People like you are lazy to the point of not even googling things. What makes you think the average user on here is going to actually email the clinic? Most users probably have too much anxiety to even check their emails tbh

think of it like this "buddy"

People like you are lazy to the point of not even googling things. What makes you think the average user on here is going to actually email the clinic? Most users probably have too much anxiety to even check their emails tbh

I'm not too lazy, I just don't care. If I actually needed a MLF3 I would contact sinn or contact one of my old buds who know him and have been to his clinic

more people will email him asking about the price of LF3 if the price of LF3 is not known, therefore there will be a flat increase in emails received about said price

either way, price increases over time. It's like this with any surgeon mentioned on PSL. Doesn't matter if no price is mentioned, it still happens. Infact IIRC, MLF3 has already increased like 40% from when I first heard mention of it

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 643
I'm not too lazy, I just don't care. If I actually needed a MLF3 I would contact sinn or contact one of my old buds who know him and have been to his clinic

more people will email him asking about the price of LF3 if the price of LF3 is not known, therefore there will be a flat increase in emails received about said price

either way, price increases over time. It's like this with any surgeon mentioned on PSL. Doesn't matter if no price is mentioned, it still happens. Infact IIRC, MLF3 has already increased like 40% from when I first heard mention of it

Isn't this cause of added experiance over time?

Do not go to India you are getting botched if you do :lul:

There have been good docs in curry vitkrum shetty seems like a good option or you could got to Pakistan @Elias knows a doc that does modified lefort 2

• +1
Reactions: Mr.cope
-----

Last edited:
midface pill is brutal damn

yeah if you don't have a forward midface then you're just ugly I have midface hypoplasia just from observations when I go to the orthodontist he will evaluate me I would ask for MLF3 or a similar procedure

There’s none, no, at least in reputable countries. Maybe in some shitholes.