is there serum for eyelashes

humanoidsub7

humanoidsub7

Subhuman
if you know something related to the growth of eyelashes i would thank you a lot

specially if its a high quality product

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
Solution
enchanted_elixir
if you know something related to the growth of eyelashes i would thank you a lot

specially if its a high quality product
latisse
Progesterone biotin thyroid

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7
i thought applying minox to eyelashes was dangerous or some shit

in fact the guy that sold me minox told me not to
Apply it on your eyebrows. It will get absorbed near that area and thus giving your increased lashes volume.

• Hmm...
Reactions: humanoidsub7
latisse works, but its side effects makes it a total looksmin, probably as bad as topical steroids but i think topical steroids are a lot more reasonable cause the benefits can save you
then what do you propose

probably super low dose oral minox and just generally good diet, some people just hit the hair lottery while others are nw 4 at 17
don't really expect a miracle if you aren't expecting side effects

Just incorrect
look i want to believe what you’re saying is true bc it would be great if that was another way for me to get longer eyelashes. but you’re not giving me any reasons why it isn’t feminising and my own research is saying it is too

look i want to believe what you’re saying is true bc it would be great if that was another way for me to get longer eyelashes. but you’re not giving me any reasons why it isn’t feminising and my own research is saying it is too
Too lazy to explain sry

• So Sad
Reactions: looksmidder