Is there some cure/medication for BPD?

D

Deleted member 11167

“Knowing yourself is the beginning of all wisdom.”
I'm pretty sure that I have it. It would explain why I was a weirdo my entire life.

So is there some drug that could mitigate the symptoms?

• +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com and Acnno
Step 1: Self-diagnosis
Step 2: Using drugs based off of your self diagnosed mental health problem
Step 3: Killing yourself because of how low IQ you are

• JFL
Reactions: Acnno and Ponder
Step 1: Self-diagnosis
Step 2: Using drugs based off of your self diagnosed mental health problem
Step 3: Killing yourself because of how low IQ you are
So do tell me what would you want me to do?

• +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com
Maybe LSD could help. Or make it worse. It's a gamble

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Acnno and Deleted member 11167
Don't think there are cures for mental diagnosis.You probably was born a failure and will stay failure but i don't blame you i'm sorry

• +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com and Deleted member 11167
  • +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com and Carolus
Don't think there are cure for mental diagnosis.You probably was born a failure and will stay failure but i don't blame you i'm sorry
True to some extent I was born and raised in severe poverty and was always looked down on by others due to it. I was ashamed to socialize with other kids.
Only when I moved to a well-off country did I started to change for the better but still scars from lonely childhood are still present.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com and Deleted member 2968
True to some extent I was born and raised in severe poverty and was always looked down on by others due to it. I was ashamed to socialize with other kids.
Only when I moved to a well-off country did I started to change for the better but still scars from lonely childhood are still present.
I am sorry bro.Social life is brutal.How you set yourself at the beggining with people,you will remain like that entire life.And if you try you will mask your acting so you will look even more unnatural while someone's nature is to be born like that.You still have chance to change yourself in different environment tho.Drugs wont do shit,problems will get you after therapy so your best option is to just keep socializing with group of people you share similiar interests and that will support you

• +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com, Acnno and Deleted member 11167
I am sorry bro.Social life is brutal.How you set yourself at the beggining with people,you will remain like that entire life.And if you try you will mask your acting so you will look even more unnatural while someone's nature is to be born like that.You still have chance to change yourself in different environment tho.Drugs wont do shit,problems will get you after therapy so your best option is to just keep socializing with group of people you share similiar interests and that will help you
You know you are right tbh. I was hoping deep down that I could magically solve all my problems the easy way but I accept the reality of my situation.
My plan basically is to acquire some hard life experiences you know get my hands dirty go join the military or drug induce myself to be more social or something like that.

• +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com and Deleted member 2968
I dont think there is a cure only therapy to help symptoms

• +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel
  • +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com and quakociaptockh
  • +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com
It's pretty funny how a lot of "mental illness" is actually medical problems and deficiencies. Go get your bloodwork done, see an endocrinologist, etc before self diagnosing shit like that. I had problems I wasn't even aware of.

It's pretty funny how a lot of "mental illness" is actually medical problems and deficiencies. Go get your bloodwork done, see an endocrinologist, etc before self diagnosing shit like that. I had problems I wasn't even aware of.
What were they?

Therapy is majorly cucked.
Retarded way of thinking, rope based on that alone

anyway, depends if by BPD you mean what BPD actually means, which is Borderline Personality disorder
Or if you think BPD means bipolar disorder

for bipolar disorder you can take mood stabilizers and antipsychotics and such, it might take a while to find the right ones for you but eventually you should be able to become relatively normal.

for borderline personality disorder, it’s over, completely done. You’ll be a weird toxic piece of trash that nobody but the most abused of dogs will ever want to deal with until you die. Since it’s a personality disorder it means the “symptoms” are just fundamentally who you are as a person, and that’s not gonna change, the best you could hope for is to maybe just repress every single one of your natural instincts until people perceive you as something different, even though you’ll always be that same old person on the inside.

but none of this matters because you’re fucking trying to self diagnose. You don’t have borderline personality disorder or bipolar disorder, at worst you’re just massively autistic like 90% of the users on this forum.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5048
I'm pretty sure that I have it. It would explain why I was a weirdo my entire life.

So is there some drug that could mitigate the symptoms?
I got symptoms similiar to BPD.

For me my worse episodes occur when my sleep pattern changes. Same hours every night at same time removes a lot of symptoms. If I oversleep or under-sleep I just lose it.
Also just eating one big meal a day, this changes mood swings a lot. Going outside more frequently during bright light is nice too.

Good luck.