Is there someone who actually ascended here?

Kebab Master

Kebab Master

Bones shape destinies
Someone who got surgeries and ascended at least 2 categories(?). Like mtn to chadlite.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28904 and Repentsinner

@mrriceguy

Screenshot from 2023 05 24 13 11 56

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
@Salludon

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger and Kebab Master
ascended from subhuman to subhuman

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chawaje, PointOfNoReturn and Kebab Master
Orb
Salludon
Amnesia

• +1
Reactions: Kebab Master
Pneumo with only softmaxxes

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger and Kebab Master
He is a frauder jfl, he looks super unimpressive in candids

After I get surgery I will show candids tbqh just to give other guys more motivation in 2023 no 1 should be an incel also this forum is mainly filled with faggots anyways why else would they post 30 rate me threads asking to get rated by other men what's gayer than that ?

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 24444 and Kebab Master
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and cytoplasm
After I get surgery I will show candids tbqh just to give other guys more motivation in 2023 no 1 should be an incel also this forum is mainly filled with faggots anyways why else would they post 30 rate me threads asking to get rated by other men what's gayer than that ?I
I really need blackpill responses to make conclusions

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
After I get surgery I will show candids tbqh just to give other guys more motivation in 2023 no 1 should be an incel also this forum is mainly filled with faggots anyways why else would they post 30 rate me threads asking to get rated by other men what's gayer than that ?
Also niggas gonna rate and judge you in real life in the hundreds who are also gay also a personal rating seems more faggot

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
i ascended a lot with just an otoplasty, tbh i think only surgeries that remove falios ascend people hard, those that try to make a feature better or add a halo just dont work that well (ofc there are exceptions)

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and T50 Mogger
I actually did see a significant improve in female attention going from a 4 to a 6-7 (normie scale). What i did:
-Hairstyle that suits me better and hides my hair loss
- Minoxidil for 6 months to grow a beard. Then having a beard that covers my shitty lower third and overbite
-gym
-Testosterone injections (TRT) made me more low inhib and gave me a more masculine face. Although it accelerated hair loss.
-better clothes
-somehow got a deeper voice now then 5 years ago

Thats it basically

What im planning to to is gymmaxing completely so getting more muscle and getting leaner to 10% bf
Good looking tattoos
Tanning
Accessoires likes watches, rope chains etc

I think I can max out at being a 8/10

• +1
Reactions: blatonslatt