Is there something wrong with my gut health (serious)?

D

Deleted member 19453

Hentai
After I eat a meal of literally any size I look pregnant
I'm 175cm/5'9" and 130 pounds
I look normal for my weight when I haven't eaten in a while
But for the bottom half of my torso, after I eat a meal, it expands insanely big, it looks like I gained 40+ pounds instantly and all of it went to my belly. This isn't normal, right?

• Woah
Reactions: Aladin
After I eat a meal of literally any size I look pregnant
I'm 175cm/5'9" and 130 pounds
I look normal for my weight when I haven't eaten in a while
But for the bottom half of my torso, after I eat a meal, it expands insanely big, it looks like I gained 40+ pounds instantly and all of it went to my belly. This isn't normal, right?
same
inflamation or something
idk what to do
do you have autism? srs, cuz gut issues and shit

You probably eat a ton of gluten, sugar, wheat, bread, pasta, fast carbs in general. Possibly the meal is high in salt as well?

A meal high in protein, vegetables and polyunsaturated fats (like olive oil) won't bloat you unless you have some kind of an allergy.

Fast carbs with a very high glycemic index will bloat you up like a balloon though (water weight, water retention).
Unless you intend to work out right away and use that energy as workout fuel.

You probably eat a ton of gluten, sugar, wheat, bread, pasta, fast carbs in general. Possibly the meal is high in salt as well?

A meal high in protein, vegetables and polyunsaturated fats (like olive oil) won't bloat you unless you have some kind of an allergy.

Fast carbs with a very high glycemic index will bloat you up like a balloon though (water weight, water retention).
You're very knowledgeable about nutrition and diet
I've seen your posts before :feelsthink:
Imma watch you from now on
Tenor

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: currylightskin and Gandy

Olive oil is mostly monounsaturated tho

Olive oil is mostly monounsaturated tho
That is true. My bad. Olive oil has PUFA's but it's mostly monounsaturated fat (which is very good for general health).
Unless you have an allergy to olives, avocados etc. you are very unlikely to bloat from these foods.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and SoonToAscend

I eat a shit ton of bread and pasta but I don't eat sugar.
but
It happens whatever I eat, I eat steak and it still happens.